A particularly sweet spot to access the bit of heaven we call an Adirondack lake is from the dock of Adirondack Great Camp Thundersnow Lodge, on Upper Saranac Lake in the heart of New York State’s Adirondack Park.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Adirondack Lifestyle on Instagram
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Alpine skiing Spring wellness cross-country skiing hiking outdoors Bears backcountry skiing yoga The Adirondack Lifestyle Seasons Adirondack Lifestyle Fall foliage Snow Pics Mt. Van Hoevenberg Wildflowers Mt. Marcy Ziggy Adirondack views Adirondack Real Estate Market Snow Telemark Tuesday Lake Placid Real Estate maple syrup deer Fall outdoor living Real Estate swimming eye candy outdoor recreation Nordic skiing Summer Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory weather skiing Adirondack Great Camp trail running Whiteface Mountain Lake Placid Lake Placid the lake Wildlife foliage nature Moose
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike