A particularly sweet spot to access the bit of heaven we call an Adirondack lake is from the dock of Adirondack Great Camp Thundersnow Lodge, on Upper Saranac Lake in the heart of New York State’s Adirondack Park.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
weather trail running Summer Alpine skiing skiing The Adirondack Lifestyle Mt. Van Hoevenberg Fall foliage Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Ziggy Spring Wildflowers wellness backcountry skiing Mt. Marcy maple syrup Adirondack Real Estate Market Nordic skiing foliage deer hiking Adirondack Lifestyle eye candy Real Estate nature Bears cross-country skiing Snow Pics Adirondack views Snow Lake Placid the lake Lake Placid Real Estate Lake Placid Wildlife Adirondack Great Camp swimming yoga Telemark Tuesday Whiteface Mountain outdoor living outdoor recreation Moose outdoors Road Cycling Fall
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks