A particularly sweet spot to access the bit of heaven we call an Adirondack lake is from the dock of Adirondack Great Camp Thundersnow Lodge, on Upper Saranac Lake in the heart of New York State’s Adirondack Park.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Alpine skiing outdoor living Road Cycling yoga outdoor recreation cross-country skiing Adirondack views wellness weather Lake Placid Real Estate Whiteface Mountain Summer Snow Pics Fall foliage Adirondack Real Estate Market Wildflowers Moose nature Adirondack Great Camp Telemark Tuesday swimming Ziggy Adirondack Lifestyle maple syrup Real Estate backcountry skiing skiing trail running Lake Placid Wildlife Mt. Van Hoevenberg foliage hiking outdoors Spring deer The Adirondack Lifestyle Fall Nordic skiing Lake Placid the lake Snow Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Bears Mt. Marcy eye candy
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks