A particularly sweet spot to access the bit of heaven we call an Adirondack lake is from the dock of Adirondack Great Camp Thundersnow Lodge, on Upper Saranac Lake in the heart of New York State’s Adirondack Park.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Adirondack Lifestyle on Instagram
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Mt. Van Hoevenberg foliage Snow Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory maple syrup Moose Summer outdoor recreation trail running Alpine skiing Lake Placid Real Estate swimming Bears Adirondack Great Camp Adirondack views Nordic skiing cross-country skiing The Adirondack Lifestyle outdoors nature Telemark Tuesday Seasons Lake Placid eye candy outdoor living Mt. Marcy hiking Wildflowers yoga Fall foliage Spring deer Adirondack Lifestyle Wildlife backcountry skiing Adirondack Real Estate Market weather Lake Placid the lake skiing Whiteface Mountain Ziggy Fall Snow Pics wellness Real Estate
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike