A particularly sweet spot to access the bit of heaven we call an Adirondack lake is from the dock of Adirondack Great Camp Thundersnow Lodge, on Upper Saranac Lake in the heart of New York State’s Adirondack Park.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Adirondack Lifestyle on Instagram
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Telemark Tuesday yoga deer Spring Adirondack views backcountry skiing Alpine skiing Snow Real Estate eye candy hiking outdoors holidays outdoor living cross-country skiing trail running Adirondack Real Estate Market Wildlife Ziggy swimming The Adirondack Lifestyle weather Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Adirondack Great Camp Moose maple syrup Snow Pics foliage Whiteface Toll Road Adirondack Lifestyle Seasons wellness Lake Placid Wildflowers outdoor recreation Lake Placid Real Estate Fall Mt. Marcy Fall foliage Summer Nordic skiing nature Whiteface Mountain skiing Mt. Van Hoevenberg
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike