A particularly sweet spot to access the bit of heaven we call an Adirondack lake is from the dock of Adirondack Great Camp Thundersnow Lodge, on Upper Saranac Lake in the heart of New York State’s Adirondack Park.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
backcountry skiing Ziggy Real Estate weather Whiteface Mountain Lake Placid Real Estate Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Adirondack Lifestyle Moose Spring skiing maple syrup wellness Wildflowers eye candy Snow Mt. Van Hoevenberg Fall yoga Seasons Summer Adirondack views The Adirondack Lifestyle deer Lake Placid the lake nature Nordic skiing trail running Fall foliage Snow Pics Lake Placid Bears Adirondack Great Camp outdoor recreation outdoors Adirondack Real Estate Market Mt. Marcy foliage outdoor living Alpine skiing Telemark Tuesday hiking cross-country skiing Wildlife swimming
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike