A particularly sweet spot to access the bit of heaven we call an Adirondack lake is from the dock of Adirondack Great Camp Thundersnow Lodge, on Upper Saranac Lake in the heart of New York State’s Adirondack Park.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
skiing eye candy backcountry skiing yoga Wildlife Whiteface Mountain Snow Road Cycling Spring deer Bears Adirondack Lifestyle nature cross-country skiing Summer maple syrup Fall foliage outdoors Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory foliage wellness Mt. Van Hoevenberg hiking The Adirondack Lifestyle Wildflowers Nordic skiing weather Adirondack Great Camp Real Estate Moose swimming outdoor recreation Lake Placid Real Estate Telemark Tuesday Adirondack Real Estate Market Adirondack views Snow Pics Ziggy Lake Placid Mt. Marcy trail running Lake Placid the lake outdoor living Fall Alpine skiing
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid