Featured Property: Lake Placid Home on Ski Trails!

Featured Property: Lake Placid Home on Ski Trails!

I was on a long, slow-distance training run today when I realized I have not written about the homestead, my home in Lake Placid which is for sale, in a long time. I remembered this because I was thinking about how neat it was that I was running on the very same...
Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle Blog

Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle Blog

Welcome to a blog about the Adirondacks and how great it is to live here. I can virtually guarantee that at least 80 percent of my postings in the course of the coming year will be raving about how simply great it is to live here. The other 20 percent will be a little...
Translate »

Pin It on Pinterest