A particularly sweet spot to access the bit of heaven we call an Adirondack lake is from the dock of Adirondack Great Camp Thundersnow Lodge, on Upper Saranac Lake in the heart of New York State’s Adirondack Park.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Adirondack Property for Sale Spring Ziggy Telemark Tuesday Bears cross-country skiing Lake Placid Real Estate Adirondack Real Estate Market Snow outdoor living Adirondack Lifestyle outdoor recreation Adirondack Great Camp hiking trail running The Adirondack Lifestyle Lake Placid Adirondack views Real Estate Fall foliage yoga deer backcountry skiing Snow Pics nature Wildflowers skiing weather Nordic skiing Moose Whiteface Mountain maple syrup swimming Lake Placid the lake Wildlife Mt. Marcy Road Cycling wellness foliage outdoors eye candy Mt. Van Hoevenberg Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Alpine skiing Fall
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid