A particularly sweet spot to access the bit of heaven we call an Adirondack lake is from the dock of Adirondack Great Camp Thundersnow Lodge, on Upper Saranac Lake in the heart of New York State’s Adirondack Park.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
swimming Real Estate Wildflowers Adirondack Real Estate Market wellness Adirondack Lifestyle Bears weather foliage Wildlife Whiteface Mountain outdoors outdoor living Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory nature Lake Placid skiing Snow Pics Spring Telemark Tuesday Snow backcountry skiing yoga Seasons Mt. Marcy Lake Placid the lake Summer Ziggy hiking Moose Adirondack Great Camp outdoor recreation cross-country skiing eye candy trail running Fall Adirondack views deer Fall foliage The Adirondack Lifestyle Alpine skiing Mt. Van Hoevenberg Lake Placid Real Estate maple syrup Nordic skiing
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike