A particularly sweet spot to access the bit of heaven we call an Adirondack lake is from the dock of Adirondack Great Camp Thundersnow Lodge, on Upper Saranac Lake in the heart of New York State’s Adirondack Park.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Adirondack Lifestyle on Instagram
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
trail running maple syrup The Adirondack Lifestyle outdoors holidays yoga Ziggy Adirondack Real Estate Market outdoor living Adirondack views Adirondack Lifestyle deer wellness backcountry skiing Fall Wildlife Lake Placid Real Estate cross-country skiing Adirondack Great Camp Mt. Van Hoevenberg Seasons Whiteface Mountain Wildflowers Alpine skiing swimming nature Lake Placid weather Nordic skiing Spring eye candy Whiteface Toll Road Snow skiing outdoor recreation Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Snow Pics Mt. Marcy Summer Fall foliage hiking Real Estate foliage Telemark Tuesday Moose
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike