Joann Sandone Reed skiing in Lake Placid.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
cross-country skiing Wildlife Fall Nordic skiing Ziggy outdoor recreation Spring Adirondack Great Camp backcountry skiing hiking swimming Adirondack Real Estate Market Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory nature outdoors outdoor living Mt. Van Hoevenberg yoga Snow Pics Bears Lake Placid the lake foliage Lake Placid trail running maple syrup Road Cycling eye candy Summer Snow Mt. Marcy Whiteface Mountain weather Alpine skiing Fall foliage skiing Adirondack views Moose Telemark Tuesday Lake Placid Real Estate deer Wildflowers The Adirondack Lifestyle wellness Real Estate Adirondack Lifestyle
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks