A particularly sweet spot to access the bit of heaven we call an Adirondack lake is from the dock of Adirondack Great Camp Thundersnow Lodge, on Upper Saranac Lake in the heart of New York State’s Adirondack Park.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
outdoors deer Whiteface Mountain Alpine skiing The Adirondack Lifestyle backcountry skiing Spring Adirondack views Adirondack Great Camp Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory foliage Mt. Van Hoevenberg Snow Pics maple syrup wellness nature cross-country skiing weather Adirondack Real Estate Market Moose Lake Placid the lake Fall foliage Bears Lake Placid Real Estate Wildlife eye candy Lake Placid trail running swimming Adirondack Lifestyle Fall Telemark Tuesday Real Estate yoga outdoor recreation Ziggy Wildflowers skiing Road Cycling Nordic skiing outdoor living Mt. Marcy Snow hiking Summer
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid