A particularly sweet spot to access the bit of heaven we call an Adirondack lake is from the dock of Adirondack Great Camp Thundersnow Lodge, on Upper Saranac Lake in the heart of New York State’s Adirondack Park.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Nordic skiing eye candy Snow cross-country skiing Seasons Lake Placid Real Estate maple syrup Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory weather foliage Adirondack Real Estate Market Lake Placid Adirondack Lifestyle Summer nature Telemark Tuesday outdoor living hiking backcountry skiing trail running The Adirondack Lifestyle yoga Alpine skiing Mt. Van Hoevenberg Fall Snow Pics Real Estate wellness Fall foliage Lake Placid the lake Mt. Marcy outdoor recreation deer Spring Moose Wildlife Whiteface Mountain Adirondack Great Camp Ziggy Bears Wildflowers skiing Adirondack views outdoors swimming
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike