A particularly sweet spot to access the bit of heaven we call an Adirondack lake is from the dock of Adirondack Great Camp Thundersnow Lodge, on Upper Saranac Lake in the heart of New York State’s Adirondack Park.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Adirondack Lifestyle on Instagram
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Lake Placid Real Estate weather yoga Alpine skiing backcountry skiing Mt. Marcy Wildlife Telemark Tuesday Spring Real Estate Summer Snow Pics Nordic skiing Adirondack Great Camp skiing foliage Fall foliage swimming trail running Mt. Van Hoevenberg Lake Placid holidays Whiteface Toll Road nature wellness Whiteface Mountain outdoor recreation Moose The Adirondack Lifestyle outdoors Ziggy eye candy Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Adirondack Real Estate Market Wildflowers Seasons Snow Adirondack Lifestyle maple syrup deer hiking cross-country skiing Adirondack views outdoor living Fall
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike