A particularly sweet spot to access the bit of heaven we call an Adirondack lake is from the dock of Adirondack Great Camp Thundersnow Lodge, on Upper Saranac Lake in the heart of New York State’s Adirondack Park.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
cross-country skiing Lake Placid Real Estate Real Estate backcountry skiing skiing Lake Placid Fall Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Mt. Marcy hiking Road Cycling Ziggy Adirondack Real Estate Market Snow Mt. Van Hoevenberg outdoor living deer eye candy foliage wellness Adirondack views Bears Snow Pics The Adirondack Lifestyle nature outdoor recreation Lake Placid the lake maple syrup Wildlife Fall foliage yoga weather Whiteface Mountain Adirondack Great Camp Adirondack Lifestyle Nordic skiing Alpine skiing Wildflowers Spring trail running swimming Summer Telemark Tuesday outdoors Moose
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid