A stone staircase leads to the water.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Telemark Tuesday eye candy Lake Placid Real Estate Nordic skiing Bears Adirondack Real Estate Market The Adirondack Lifestyle Lake Placid Summer trail running Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Lake Placid the lake outdoor recreation Adirondack views outdoor living Mt. Marcy Ziggy cross-country skiing wellness Fall foliage Mt. Van Hoevenberg Snow Pics Wildlife hiking backcountry skiing Adirondack Great Camp Fall Snow Adirondack Lifestyle swimming Real Estate Alpine skiing skiing foliage yoga Moose nature maple syrup deer outdoors Spring Whiteface Mountain weather Road Cycling Wildflowers
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks