A stone staircase leads to the water.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Adirondack Property for Sale eye candy Adirondack Great Camp trail running outdoor recreation maple syrup Moose Telemark Tuesday Mt. Marcy Lake Placid Real Estate Bears outdoor living Real Estate Adirondack views hiking Snow Pics Road Cycling Snow Mt. Van Hoevenberg backcountry skiing Fall foliage Ziggy The Adirondack Lifestyle yoga Adirondack Lifestyle swimming Fall foliage wellness skiing Alpine skiing Wildflowers Lake Placid Lake Placid the lake outdoors Adirondack Real Estate Market weather Spring Whiteface Mountain Wildlife deer cross-country skiing Nordic skiing Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory nature
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid