A stone staircase leads to the water.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
deer Adirondack Real Estate Market Adirondack Great Camp Summer Wildlife Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory maple syrup Lake Placid Real Estate Telemark Tuesday trail running eye candy swimming Seasons Snow Pics Moose nature Mt. Van Hoevenberg Lake Placid The Adirondack Lifestyle cross-country skiing Fall outdoors weather Snow Mt. Marcy skiing Spring Wildflowers Lake Placid the lake Whiteface Mountain foliage backcountry skiing yoga outdoor recreation hiking wellness Adirondack views Nordic skiing Bears Ziggy Real Estate Fall foliage Alpine skiing outdoor living Adirondack Lifestyle
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike