Thundersnow’s lakefront on pristine Upper Saranac Lake awaits your bespoke boathouse.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
eye candy outdoor recreation backcountry skiing maple syrup Fall foliage outdoor living Lake Placid the lake Moose Summer Lake Placid Real Estate Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory trail running Whiteface Mountain weather Alpine skiing Bears Spring Wildflowers foliage nature Mt. Van Hoevenberg Snow Pics Snow Fall Adirondack views Adirondack Great Camp Nordic skiing outdoors deer Adirondack Real Estate Market hiking Real Estate Adirondack Lifestyle Ziggy wellness skiing Wildlife Seasons yoga Lake Placid swimming The Adirondack Lifestyle Mt. Marcy cross-country skiing Telemark Tuesday
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike