The hearth in the Great Room is an example of the exquisite rock work found throughout the property.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
yoga wellness skiing cross-country skiing outdoor recreation outdoor living Ziggy Summer Lake Placid the lake outdoors trail running backcountry skiing Mt. Marcy maple syrup Seasons The Adirondack Lifestyle Nordic skiing Adirondack Real Estate Market Snow weather Lake Placid Real Estate eye candy Adirondack Great Camp Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Whiteface Mountain Wildlife Fall foliage deer foliage Telemark Tuesday Spring hiking Adirondack views Bears Adirondack Lifestyle Snow Pics nature Mt. Van Hoevenberg Moose Wildflowers Alpine skiing swimming Lake Placid Fall Real Estate
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike