Thundersnow’s majestic entrance greets visitors.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Moose wellness Summer outdoor living outdoors Fall trail running Ziggy Wildflowers Snow Pics Bears Whiteface Mountain Lake Placid Adirondack views Spring Fall foliage Lake Placid the lake backcountry skiing maple syrup Nordic skiing Adirondack Lifestyle Snow cross-country skiing skiing swimming foliage Real Estate yoga Seasons eye candy Adirondack Great Camp Mt. Van Hoevenberg weather outdoor recreation The Adirondack Lifestyle Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Mt. Marcy Adirondack Real Estate Market nature deer Wildlife Lake Placid Real Estate Telemark Tuesday Alpine skiing hiking
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike