Whiteface Mountain is getting ready for the 2017-2018 ski season, less than two weeks away.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Whiteface Mountain maple syrup Summer Spring Adirondack views skiing Telemark Tuesday outdoor living Lake Placid Real Estate outdoors Bears Real Estate deer Snow Pics foliage wellness yoga nature Mt. Marcy trail running Adirondack Lifestyle swimming Snow Mt. Van Hoevenberg Nordic skiing hiking Moose Wildlife Lake Placid Ziggy backcountry skiing Adirondack Great Camp cross-country skiing outdoor recreation weather Fall foliage Adirondack Real Estate Market Fall eye candy Alpine skiing Seasons The Adirondack Lifestyle Wildflowers Lake Placid the lake Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike