Wildflowers galore grace the hiking and running trails this time of year in the Adirondacks.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Seasons Fall foliage Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory backcountry skiing Moose Spring cross-country skiing Summer Wildlife Mt. Marcy Mt. Van Hoevenberg Alpine skiing Lake Placid the lake Adirondack Lifestyle eye candy Adirondack views Adirondack Great Camp weather nature skiing Lake Placid Real Estate hiking outdoor living Adirondack Real Estate Market Telemark Tuesday Whiteface Mountain yoga Nordic skiing Wildflowers Fall foliage deer outdoor recreation Bears trail running Lake Placid Real Estate maple syrup The Adirondack Lifestyle Snow Pics swimming Ziggy wellness outdoors Snow
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike