Happy spring! It has been a delightful spring thus far in the Adirondack Mountains of northern New York. Spring skiing (more on that later) was the best in years. And when it was time to bid my favorite season good-bye, I jumped right on the road bike thanks to record-breaking warmth and sunshine. Life is good in Lake Placid.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
nature Wildflowers outdoor recreation Spring Adirondack Lifestyle trail running skiing Fall Snow Adirondack Real Estate Market Summer Seasons outdoor living Moose Adirondack views wellness weather swimming backcountry skiing eye candy yoga hiking Alpine skiing Wildlife outdoors foliage Mt. Van Hoevenberg Ziggy Snow Pics Real Estate deer maple syrup cross-country skiing The Adirondack Lifestyle Adirondack Great Camp Telemark Tuesday Lake Placid Lake Placid the lake Whiteface Mountain Lake Placid Real Estate Mt. Marcy Bears Nordic skiing Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Fall foliage
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike