Happy spring! It has been a delightful spring thus far in the Adirondack Mountains of northern New York. Spring skiing (more on that later) was the best in years. And when it was time to bid my favorite season good-bye, I jumped right on the road bike thanks to record-breaking warmth and sunshine. Life is good in Lake Placid.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
deer Ziggy Adirondack Real Estate Market weather Adirondack Lifestyle Telemark Tuesday nature skiing Summer Moose Adirondack Great Camp Fall foliage outdoor recreation cross-country skiing The Adirondack Lifestyle wellness swimming Spring trail running Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Real Estate Road Cycling outdoor living outdoors eye candy Lake Placid Mt. Marcy Mt. Van Hoevenberg Adirondack views Bears foliage maple syrup Whiteface Mountain Lake Placid Real Estate Fall Snow backcountry skiing hiking yoga Nordic skiing Snow Pics Lake Placid the lake Alpine skiing Wildflowers Wildlife
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid