Happy spring! It has been a delightful spring thus far in the Adirondack Mountains of northern New York. Spring skiing (more on that later) was the best in years. And when it was time to bid my favorite season good-bye, I jumped right on the road bike thanks to record-breaking warmth and sunshine. Life is good in Lake Placid.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Adirondack Lifestyle on Instagram
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Lake Placid Real Estate Lake Placid Fall cross-country skiing backcountry skiing swimming foliage Adirondack views Adirondack Great Camp Adirondack Lifestyle outdoor living Real Estate Mt. Marcy Snow Pics Wildlife deer trail running nature Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory The Adirondack Lifestyle Fall foliage Ziggy outdoor recreation eye candy Snow Summer weather Wildflowers Adirondack Real Estate Market Whiteface Toll Road holidays Alpine skiing outdoors yoga Moose Telemark Tuesday wellness Whiteface Mountain skiing Seasons Mt. Van Hoevenberg Nordic skiing hiking maple syrup Spring
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike