Happy spring! It has been a delightful spring thus far in the Adirondack Mountains of northern New York. Spring skiing (more on that later) was the best in years. And when it was time to bid my favorite season good-bye, I jumped right on the road bike thanks to record-breaking warmth and sunshine. Life is good in Lake Placid.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Wildflowers Real Estate wellness outdoor recreation Lake Placid Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Adirondack Real Estate Market weather hiking Alpine skiing nature Bears swimming Ziggy The Adirondack Lifestyle skiing Moose Mt. Marcy Snow maple syrup trail running Wildlife Fall Adirondack Lifestyle Snow Pics Telemark Tuesday Lake Placid the lake Nordic skiing foliage Lake Placid Real Estate Summer outdoors eye candy cross-country skiing Adirondack views Spring Whiteface Mountain Fall foliage Seasons deer yoga backcountry skiing Adirondack Great Camp Mt. Van Hoevenberg outdoor living
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike