Happy spring! It has been a delightful spring thus far in the Adirondack Mountains of northern New York. Spring skiing (more on that later) was the best in years. And when it was time to bid my favorite season good-bye, I jumped right on the road bike thanks to record-breaking warmth and sunshine. Life is good in Lake Placid.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to my Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Ziggy cross-country skiing Fall Snow Nordic skiing outdoor recreation Telemark Tuesday Bears maple syrup Lake Placid Real Estate Real Estate Wildlife Lake Placid the lake Wildflowers The Adirondack Lifestyle weather wellness Adirondack Great Camp Lake Placid Snow Pics eye candy Adirondack Real Estate Market Adirondack Lifestyle yoga Whiteface Mountain hiking outdoors Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Moose Mt. Van Hoevenberg Alpine skiing Black bears Mt. Marcy deer trail running Adirondack views backcountry skiing outdoor living Summer Spring nature foliage skiing swimming Fall foliage
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid