Happy spring! It has been a delightful spring thus far in the Adirondack Mountains of northern New York. Spring skiing (more on that later) was the best in years. And when it was time to bid my favorite season good-bye, I jumped right on the road bike thanks to record-breaking warmth and sunshine. Life is good in Lake Placid.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
swimming Alpine skiing Wildlife Fall foliage Telemark Tuesday Road Cycling Spring Fall backcountry skiing Lake Placid the lake eye candy Mt. Van Hoevenberg Lake Placid Real Estate Snow Pics Adirondack Great Camp Bears Summer Adirondack Real Estate Market Whiteface Mountain trail running Adirondack views foliage hiking deer Adirondack Lifestyle Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Wildflowers Lake Placid outdoors wellness outdoor living maple syrup Mt. Marcy outdoor recreation The Adirondack Lifestyle skiing nature yoga Real Estate Snow weather Ziggy cross-country skiing Moose Nordic skiing
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid