Adirondack Lifestyle hound, Ziggy snuffleupagis, with his head in the snow, 01-24-17.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Lake Placid hiking nature swimming yoga Lake Placid Real Estate backcountry skiing Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Lake Placid the lake Summer deer eye candy foliage Whiteface Mountain Ziggy Snow Snow Pics Wildlife Adirondack Great Camp Wildflowers wellness Adirondack Lifestyle skiing Adirondack views Mt. Van Hoevenberg trail running outdoor living Fall foliage The Adirondack Lifestyle Mt. Marcy Fall Adirondack Real Estate Market Alpine skiing Seasons Bears Moose maple syrup weather cross-country skiing Real Estate Nordic skiing Telemark Tuesday outdoor recreation outdoors Spring
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike