Snow and fallen leaves in the Adirondack Mountains 10-23-16.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Adirondack Lifestyle on Instagram
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Adirondack views deer Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Snow backcountry skiing nature Wildlife cross-country skiing Mt. Van Hoevenberg Summer Ziggy Lake Placid Real Estate trail running wellness Whiteface Toll Road weather outdoor recreation outdoor living Whiteface Mountain Wildflowers Snow Pics eye candy Mt. Marcy Real Estate Adirondack Great Camp Adirondack Real Estate Market foliage skiing yoga Telemark Tuesday swimming Nordic skiing Seasons The Adirondack Lifestyle Alpine skiing holidays Lake Placid hiking Fall maple syrup Spring Fall foliage outdoors Adirondack Lifestyle Moose
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike