Snow and fallen leaves in the Adirondack Mountains 10-23-16.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Lake Placid the lake Alpine skiing cross-country skiing weather hiking maple syrup Real Estate Snow Mt. Marcy outdoor living Lake Placid The Adirondack Lifestyle Wildlife Bears eye candy backcountry skiing Fall foliage Adirondack Great Camp Adirondack Real Estate Market Adirondack Lifestyle foliage Adirondack views yoga outdoor recreation Spring nature Summer Mt. Van Hoevenberg outdoors trail running deer Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Telemark Tuesday skiing Wildflowers Lake Placid Real Estate wellness Moose Road Cycling Whiteface Mountain swimming Ziggy Fall Snow Pics Nordic skiing
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks