Sun dappled trail up Baxter Mountain in the Adirondack region of northern New York.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Lake Placid Real Estate nature Adirondack views hiking Road Cycling cross-country skiing Snow Whiteface Mountain outdoor living Snow Pics Adirondack Great Camp wellness Wildlife weather Lake Placid Mt. Van Hoevenberg Moose Fall foliage outdoors foliage Telemark Tuesday yoga backcountry skiing maple syrup Fall Wildflowers eye candy swimming Bears Spring Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Nordic skiing outdoor recreation Real Estate Adirondack Real Estate Market skiing The Adirondack Lifestyle Adirondack Lifestyle Mt. Marcy Summer Alpine skiing Lake Placid the lake deer Ziggy trail running
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks