Sun dappled trail up Baxter Mountain in the Adirondack region of northern New York.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Adirondack Lifestyle on Instagram
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Real Estate Summer hiking Wildlife outdoor recreation Spring eye candy Seasons nature Fall foliage Moose skiing Whiteface Mountain Fall outdoor living yoga Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Adirondack Real Estate Market Ziggy weather Telemark Tuesday Snow Alpine skiing Mt. Van Hoevenberg Snow Pics The Adirondack Lifestyle foliage Lake Placid Mt. Marcy Lake Placid Real Estate Whiteface Toll Road deer wellness cross-country skiing Adirondack Great Camp trail running Nordic skiing Adirondack Lifestyle Wildflowers outdoors maple syrup holidays backcountry skiing swimming Adirondack views
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike