Troutlily, Dog-toothed violet, Erythronium americanum, lemon-yellow anther variant.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Bears Ziggy swimming deer Moose Wildflowers Fall foliage maple syrup Nordic skiing skiing nature Lake Placid Real Estate Spring The Adirondack Lifestyle Summer Adirondack Lifestyle Wildlife Real Estate foliage outdoor living Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Lake Placid outdoors cross-country skiing Alpine skiing Mt. Marcy Telemark Tuesday outdoor recreation Whiteface Mountain Adirondack views weather Adirondack Real Estate Market Mt. Van Hoevenberg Snow Seasons trail running hiking Snow Pics Lake Placid the lake wellness yoga eye candy Adirondack Great Camp Fall backcountry skiing
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike