Troutlily, Dog-toothed violet, Erythronium americanum, lemon-yellow anther variant.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
The Adirondack Lifestyle nature Road Cycling Moose deer cross-country skiing hiking Adirondack views outdoor recreation Real Estate Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Lake Placid Snow Pics Spring maple syrup Wildlife foliage Lake Placid the lake trail running Bears skiing Whiteface Mountain Adirondack Real Estate Market eye candy Fall Wildflowers Adirondack Lifestyle Ziggy weather Nordic skiing Mt. Van Hoevenberg backcountry skiing yoga swimming Adirondack Property for Sale Telemark Tuesday Fall foliage Lake Placid Real Estate Adirondack Great Camp Snow wellness Alpine skiing outdoor living outdoors Mt. Marcy
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid