Note the namesake trout-like pattern on the leaves of Troutlilies.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
deer maple syrup Ziggy hiking Adirondack Lifestyle backcountry skiing wellness Fall Spring Lake Placid Real Estate eye candy weather nature outdoor recreation Nordic skiing outdoors yoga Seasons Wildlife Whiteface Mountain Fall foliage Mt. Van Hoevenberg The Adirondack Lifestyle Lake Placid the lake Adirondack Great Camp Snow trail running Adirondack Real Estate Market Snow Pics swimming Lake Placid Wildflowers Alpine skiing Mt. Marcy Real Estate Summer Telemark Tuesday foliage Adirondack views Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory outdoor living skiing Moose Bears cross-country skiing
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike