Troutlily, Dog-toothed violet, Erythronium americanum, brick-red anther variant.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
backcountry skiing Lake Placid Real Estate Summer Ziggy outdoor recreation Telemark Tuesday Snow Snow Pics wellness Adirondack Real Estate Market weather eye candy trail running outdoor living Fall foliage cross-country skiing Lake Placid Real Estate Spring foliage Fall Road Cycling Alpine skiing Wildflowers Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory maple syrup skiing Adirondack Lifestyle Moose nature Lake Placid the lake Bears Nordic skiing deer The Adirondack Lifestyle outdoors Mt. Marcy hiking Mt. Van Hoevenberg Wildlife Adirondack Great Camp yoga Adirondack views swimming Whiteface Mountain
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks