Red Trillium, Stinking Benjamin, Trillium erectum.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Wildlife Bears Summer foliage deer Real Estate Road Cycling Lake Placid Real Estate yoga eye candy Wildflowers backcountry skiing Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Nordic skiing The Adirondack Lifestyle hiking trail running Lake Placid the lake outdoor recreation swimming Snow nature Alpine skiing Snow Pics outdoors Adirondack Lifestyle wellness Mt. Marcy Adirondack views Spring Telemark Tuesday cross-country skiing Mt. Van Hoevenberg Adirondack Great Camp Lake Placid Whiteface Mountain Adirondack Real Estate Market skiing Ziggy Fall foliage weather outdoor living Fall Moose maple syrup
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks