Great spurred violet, Viola selkirkii.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
deer Summer Fall outdoors Adirondack views Lake Placid the lake yoga Whiteface Mountain Lake Placid Adirondack Great Camp Bears Telemark Tuesday Moose Fall foliage hiking outdoor living swimming Nordic skiing Real Estate Mt. Marcy Adirondack Real Estate Market Wildlife Wildflowers Snow Pics outdoor recreation maple syrup Ziggy Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory skiing weather Road Cycling backcountry skiing Alpine skiing trail running Snow cross-country skiing wellness Adirondack Lifestyle Lake Placid Real Estate The Adirondack Lifestyle Mt. Van Hoevenberg foliage nature eye candy Spring
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks