Johnny Jump Ups gone wild.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
wellness Adirondack Lifestyle Summer backcountry skiing weather The Adirondack Lifestyle Adirondack Great Camp Mt. Marcy Adirondack views Lake Placid nature Fall yoga swimming outdoor living Bears Telemark Tuesday Seasons hiking Lake Placid Real Estate Snow Pics maple syrup Snow Real Estate eye candy trail running Spring Lake Placid the lake cross-country skiing Mt. Van Hoevenberg foliage Ziggy skiing deer Alpine skiing outdoors Whiteface Mountain Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Adirondack Real Estate Market Wildlife Wildflowers outdoor recreation Moose Fall foliage Nordic skiing
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike