Dutchman’s breeches, Dicentra cucullaria.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Lake Placid the lake backcountry skiing hiking Adirondack Lifestyle Lake Placid Real Estate maple syrup outdoors Ziggy Summer Telemark Tuesday Adirondack views Snow Pics cross-country skiing weather Bears nature Snow trail running Adirondack Real Estate Market Lake Placid foliage deer swimming wellness Wildlife Real Estate Wildflowers Adirondack Great Camp Alpine skiing outdoor living The Adirondack Lifestyle Fall Spring Nordic skiing Fall foliage yoga eye candy outdoor recreation Seasons Moose Mt. Van Hoevenberg Whiteface Mountain Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Mt. Marcy skiing
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike