Bluets, Houstonia caerulea.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Adirondack Lifestyle Telemark Tuesday Spring Road Cycling foliage outdoor recreation hiking Lake Placid the lake Adirondack Great Camp Moose outdoor living yoga Alpine skiing Adirondack Real Estate Market Fall Bears maple syrup trail running Mt. Marcy nature The Adirondack Lifestyle swimming Summer Adirondack views Ziggy Fall foliage Whiteface Mountain deer wellness backcountry skiing Wildlife Lake Placid Nordic skiing eye candy Lake Placid Real Estate outdoors skiing Real Estate weather Mt. Van Hoevenberg Snow Wildflowers cross-country skiing Snow Pics
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid