Bluets, Houstonia caerulea.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Fall trail running Real Estate yoga Whiteface Mountain Seasons Fall foliage Bears Mt. Marcy backcountry skiing Adirondack Great Camp swimming Snow Pics eye candy Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Wildflowers Adirondack Real Estate Market The Adirondack Lifestyle Summer weather hiking deer Alpine skiing Lake Placid the lake nature Mt. Van Hoevenberg maple syrup Adirondack views Snow Wildlife Ziggy Adirondack Lifestyle wellness Moose cross-country skiing Lake Placid Real Estate Lake Placid skiing outdoor recreation Telemark Tuesday outdoor living foliage Spring outdoors Nordic skiing
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike