It has not been a good year for fans of winter snow sports in the Adirondack Mountains. I offer today’s featured photo of sunrise on Mt. Marcy to brighten the day for sad outdoor recreation enthusiasts.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to my Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Spring Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Summer Adirondack Real Estate Market Snow Pics The Adirondack Lifestyle cross-country skiing Lake Placid Real Estate outdoors Black bears Adirondack Lifestyle trail running outdoor recreation Adirondack Great Camp deer Adirondack views Lake Placid the lake backcountry skiing Real Estate Wildlife yoga maple syrup Snow Wildflowers weather Bears Ziggy Telemark Tuesday eye candy Mt. Van Hoevenberg Moose swimming Lake Placid Whiteface Mountain Fall Mt. Marcy skiing Nordic skiing Alpine skiing foliage hiking Fall foliage nature wellness outdoor living
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid