It has not been a good year for fans of winter snow sports in the Adirondack Mountains. I offer today’s featured photo of sunrise on Mt. Marcy to brighten the day for sad outdoor recreation enthusiasts.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Adirondack Lifestyle on Instagram
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
yoga weather nature Alpine skiing skiing Mt. Van Hoevenberg Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Real Estate Whiteface Mountain deer Snow Summer Telemark Tuesday cross-country skiing Whiteface Toll Road trail running Adirondack Great Camp Adirondack Real Estate Market Lake Placid Spring The Adirondack Lifestyle Wildlife outdoor living maple syrup Nordic skiing Wildflowers Adirondack Lifestyle outdoors wellness Moose eye candy Lake Placid Real Estate outdoor recreation Ziggy Mt. Marcy foliage swimming Fall Adirondack views Seasons hiking Snow Pics Fall foliage backcountry skiing holidays
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike