It has not been a good year for fans of winter snow sports in the Adirondack Mountains. I offer today’s featured photo of sunrise on Mt. Marcy to brighten the day for sad outdoor recreation enthusiasts.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Fall foliage Snow outdoor living Wildlife Ziggy Fall Adirondack Great Camp Telemark Tuesday Nordic skiing Alpine skiing Whiteface Mountain hiking weather outdoor recreation Adirondack Real Estate Market swimming Road Cycling nature Bears outdoors Wildflowers Adirondack Lifestyle Moose Adirondack views deer Lake Placid the lake foliage backcountry skiing trail running Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Adirondack Property for Sale wellness Spring yoga cross-country skiing Snow Pics Mt. Marcy skiing eye candy Mt. Van Hoevenberg Lake Placid Real Estate maple syrup Real Estate The Adirondack Lifestyle Lake Placid
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid