It has not been a good year for fans of winter snow sports in the Adirondack Mountains. I offer today’s featured photo of sunrise on Mt. Marcy to brighten the day for sad outdoor recreation enthusiasts.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Lake Placid the lake outdoor living outdoor recreation Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Real Estate hiking Summer Nordic skiing Wildlife Lake Placid Adirondack views Adirondack Lifestyle Wildflowers nature trail running Bears Mt. Marcy Adirondack Great Camp Ziggy Lake Placid Real Estate Spring Telemark Tuesday cross-country skiing outdoors eye candy skiing Whiteface Mountain backcountry skiing The Adirondack Lifestyle maple syrup swimming foliage weather Mt. Van Hoevenberg Adirondack Real Estate Market Alpine skiing Fall foliage Road Cycling wellness Fall Snow Pics yoga Moose Snow deer
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid