We are currently living through the least snowiest winter in Lake Placid, New York. This photo of Ziggy on Lake Placid the lake during a recent hike – not cross-country ski – captured the spirit of winter 2016 in the Adirondacks. So far.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
cross-country skiing Adirondack views eye candy Road Cycling Spring Nordic skiing deer Bears Adirondack Property for Sale Lake Placid maple syrup trail running Adirondack Great Camp skiing wellness Fall foliage foliage outdoors Ziggy Whiteface Mountain The Adirondack Lifestyle Adirondack Lifestyle Real Estate Telemark Tuesday outdoor recreation swimming Adirondack Real Estate Market Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory outdoor living Mt. Van Hoevenberg Lake Placid Real Estate hiking Alpine skiing Fall yoga Wildflowers Mt. Marcy Lake Placid the lake Wildlife nature weather Moose Snow Snow Pics backcountry skiing
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid