We are currently living through the least snowiest winter in Lake Placid, New York. This photo of Ziggy on Lake Placid the lake during a recent hike – not cross-country ski – captured the spirit of winter 2016 in the Adirondacks. So far.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to my Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Lake Placid the lake swimming Alpine skiing cross-country skiing backcountry skiing Fall foliage Bears Ziggy Wildflowers trail running Lake Placid Real Estate Adirondack Lifestyle outdoor recreation Wildlife Mt. Van Hoevenberg wellness Snow Pics Adirondack views Nordic skiing Black bears Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Adirondack Great Camp outdoors nature Snow outdoor living eye candy Real Estate Summer maple syrup weather Mt. Marcy Spring Adirondack Real Estate Market foliage deer Telemark Tuesday yoga Moose Whiteface Mountain hiking The Adirondack Lifestyle Fall skiing Lake Placid
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid