We are currently living through the least snowiest winter in Lake Placid, New York. This photo of Ziggy on Lake Placid the lake during a recent hike – not cross-country ski – captured the spirit of winter 2016 in the Adirondacks. So far.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Adirondack Lifestyle on Instagram
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Lake Placid Real Estate Fall Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory foliage skiing Adirondack Real Estate Market Telemark Tuesday Snow Pics Nordic skiing outdoors Seasons Summer swimming maple syrup Wildflowers outdoor living Mt. Marcy backcountry skiing Whiteface Toll Road weather deer Spring nature eye candy Moose The Adirondack Lifestyle Fall foliage Adirondack Great Camp trail running Alpine skiing Lake Placid wellness Whiteface Mountain hiking Mt. Van Hoevenberg Adirondack Lifestyle Ziggy cross-country skiing holidays Wildlife Adirondack views Snow Real Estate outdoor recreation yoga
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike