We are currently living through the least snowiest winter in Lake Placid, New York. This photo of Ziggy on Lake Placid the lake during a recent hike – not cross-country ski – captured the spirit of winter 2016 in the Adirondacks. So far.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Mt. Marcy wellness Wildlife Nordic skiing Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Adirondack Lifestyle eye candy Lake Placid Real Estate Fall foliage hiking outdoor living Spring Real Estate Lake Placid the lake Lake Placid cross-country skiing Telemark Tuesday Alpine skiing Snow Pics skiing backcountry skiing Adirondack Real Estate Market outdoor recreation outdoors Moose nature The Adirondack Lifestyle Road Cycling Ziggy trail running Summer weather Fall Adirondack views foliage Bears Wildflowers yoga Mt. Van Hoevenberg deer Whiteface Mountain swimming maple syrup Adirondack Great Camp Snow
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid