Moose getting a radio collar in New Hampshire.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Telemark Tuesday backcountry skiing hiking swimming Spring Mt. Marcy Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Snow Ziggy Real Estate Adirondack Property for Sale Fall Lake Placid Adirondack Lifestyle Lake Placid Real Estate Adirondack views maple syrup Nordic skiing Snow Pics Moose Wildlife Lake Placid the lake deer yoga Road Cycling Mt. Van Hoevenberg outdoors Bears trail running foliage Whiteface Mountain weather outdoor recreation nature outdoor living skiing Fall foliage Alpine skiing cross-country skiing wellness Adirondack Real Estate Market eye candy Adirondack Great Camp Wildflowers The Adirondack Lifestyle
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid