Most Adirondack locals know the Bacon Brothers are big fans of this wild region of upstate New York. For your listening pleasure, please enjoy their homage to the Adirondacks — they say it far better than I.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Mt. Marcy weather Fall Snow Pics Adirondack Lifestyle outdoors maple syrup swimming Adirondack Great Camp Lake Placid the lake outdoor living foliage Moose Mt. Van Hoevenberg Adirondack views skiing backcountry skiing Lake Placid Real Estate eye candy cross-country skiing hiking Spring Bears yoga Real Estate Fall foliage outdoor recreation Seasons Snow Lake Placid deer Adirondack Real Estate Market Whiteface Mountain nature wellness Ziggy Wildlife Telemark Tuesday Nordic skiing Alpine skiing trail running Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Wildflowers The Adirondack Lifestyle Summer
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike