Most Adirondack locals know the Bacon Brothers are big fans of this wild region of upstate New York. For your listening pleasure, please enjoy their homage to the Adirondacks — they say it far better than I.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
eye candy Adirondack Real Estate Market The Adirondack Lifestyle Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Lake Placid the lake skiing Telemark Tuesday nature Adirondack Lifestyle swimming cross-country skiing Adirondack Great Camp Fall foliage outdoor living Fall foliage Wildflowers hiking yoga Road Cycling weather Mt. Marcy Alpine skiing Whiteface Mountain deer wellness Nordic skiing Spring Adirondack views Lake Placid Real Estate backcountry skiing Wildlife Lake Placid Snow Moose Ziggy outdoors Bears trail running Summer Mt. Van Hoevenberg outdoor recreation Real Estate Snow Pics maple syrup
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid