Most Adirondack locals know the Bacon Brothers are big fans of this wild region of upstate New York. For your listening pleasure, please enjoy their homage to the Adirondacks — they say it far better than I.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Adirondack Great Camp Mt. Marcy Bears Snow Fall foliage Spring Lake Placid Fall foliage hiking The Adirondack Lifestyle Whiteface Mountain Telemark Tuesday trail running Moose Adirondack views backcountry skiing Adirondack Lifestyle Wildlife nature yoga Mt. Van Hoevenberg wellness Snow Pics deer cross-country skiing Lake Placid the lake Road Cycling outdoors outdoor recreation maple syrup Nordic skiing Real Estate Lake Placid Real Estate eye candy Ziggy Wildflowers skiing Adirondack Real Estate Market outdoor living swimming Alpine skiing Summer weather Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid