Most Adirondack locals know the Bacon Brothers are big fans of this wild region of upstate New York. For your listening pleasure, please enjoy their homage to the Adirondacks — they say it far better than I.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to my Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Lake Placid the lake maple syrup hiking trail running Mt. Van Hoevenberg backcountry skiing The Adirondack Lifestyle Real Estate Bears yoga outdoor recreation outdoors Fall foliage wellness skiing Wildflowers Snow Nordic skiing Spring Snow Pics Alpine skiing Lake Placid Real Estate Fall cross-country skiing Adirondack Great Camp outdoor living Ziggy Summer weather Adirondack Lifestyle Telemark Tuesday swimming Wildlife Adirondack Real Estate Market Whiteface Mountain deer Adirondack views nature foliage Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Mt. Marcy eye candy Black bears Lake Placid Moose
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid