Happy National Black Dog day! To celebrate, the Lifestyle hound enjoyed an indulgent day of pets and cuddles, relaxing, searching the yard for treats left by his deer and turkey friends, breakfast, lunch, and dinner, a run through the colorful, fragrant fallen leaves, and a romp in the river. Just like every other day in his Adirondack paradise home.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Adirondack Lifestyle on Instagram
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
The Adirondack Lifestyle Ziggy Adirondack Great Camp Whiteface Toll Road eye candy Nordic skiing Alpine skiing Mt. Marcy yoga holidays foliage outdoors Adirondack Lifestyle skiing Lake Placid Wildlife Snow Pics Summer Mt. Van Hoevenberg Whiteface Mountain deer backcountry skiing Wildflowers Snow Telemark Tuesday hiking outdoor living cross-country skiing nature Moose Fall Adirondack views outdoor recreation Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Real Estate Adirondack Real Estate Market Lake Placid Real Estate Spring Fall foliage swimming weather wellness maple syrup trail running Seasons
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike