Happy National Black Dog day! To celebrate, the Lifestyle hound enjoyed an indulgent day of pets and cuddles, relaxing, searching the yard for treats left by his deer and turkey friends, breakfast, lunch, and dinner, a run through the colorful, fragrant fallen leaves, and a romp in the river. Just like every other day in his Adirondack paradise home.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Snow Pics yoga Snow Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Wildflowers Adirondack Real Estate Market Adirondack views Lake Placid Alpine skiing Road Cycling Real Estate skiing trail running Mt. Van Hoevenberg Telemark Tuesday Moose Mt. Marcy deer Bears Lake Placid Real Estate swimming Spring foliage weather cross-country skiing Whiteface Mountain outdoors Fall foliage Ziggy eye candy Fall Summer Adirondack Great Camp maple syrup hiking nature Adirondack Lifestyle The Adirondack Lifestyle outdoor recreation Nordic skiing Lake Placid the lake Wildlife backcountry skiing outdoor living wellness
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid