Happy National Black Dog day! To celebrate, the Lifestyle hound enjoyed an indulgent day of pets and cuddles, relaxing, searching the yard for treats left by his deer and turkey friends, breakfast, lunch, and dinner, a run through the colorful, fragrant fallen leaves, and a romp in the river. Just like every other day in his Adirondack paradise home.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Fall Real Estate Mt. Van Hoevenberg Lake Placid Real Estate weather Wildlife Summer outdoor living nature Nordic skiing Whiteface Mountain Moose foliage wellness Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Fall foliage outdoors cross-country skiing trail running backcountry skiing yoga Spring The Adirondack Lifestyle Adirondack views Adirondack Great Camp Telemark Tuesday skiing Bears Lake Placid deer swimming maple syrup Mt. Marcy eye candy Snow Pics Wildflowers outdoor recreation hiking Ziggy Road Cycling Snow Lake Placid the lake Adirondack Lifestyle Adirondack Real Estate Market Alpine skiing
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid