Happy National Black Dog day! To celebrate, the Lifestyle hound enjoyed an indulgent day of pets and cuddles, relaxing, searching the yard for treats left by his deer and turkey friends, breakfast, lunch, and dinner, a run through the colorful, fragrant fallen leaves, and a romp in the river. Just like every other day in his Adirondack paradise home.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to my Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Black bears Real Estate Fall foliage Mt. Van Hoevenberg hiking Adirondack Lifestyle Lake Placid Real Estate Adirondack Great Camp Snow Pics Spring Telemark Tuesday Whiteface Mountain skiing Adirondack Real Estate Market foliage maple syrup Moose Fall Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory The Adirondack Lifestyle wellness nature swimming Snow Lake Placid the lake outdoor living trail running Adirondack views deer Mt. Marcy outdoor recreation Summer weather yoga eye candy backcountry skiing Wildflowers Nordic skiing Alpine skiing outdoors cross-country skiing Lake Placid Ziggy Wildlife Bears
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid