I had no choice but to put down the coffee cup and grab the camera this morning. As you can see in today’s featured photo, the hardwood trees are mostly bare. The softwoods are the flora stars of this morning’s momentary sunrise show, caught unfolding before the backdrop of Pitchoff and Cascade Mountains.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Adirondack Lifestyle on Instagram
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Alpine skiing Adirondack Lifestyle hiking Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory eye candy Adirondack Great Camp Lake Placid Real Estate outdoor recreation Snow The Adirondack Lifestyle trail running maple syrup Wildflowers Fall Wildlife swimming Lake Placid Spring weather nature Adirondack Real Estate Market Whiteface Toll Road Summer yoga outdoor living Nordic skiing Mt. Marcy Adirondack views Snow Pics Whiteface Mountain Ziggy Real Estate cross-country skiing backcountry skiing foliage wellness Mt. Van Hoevenberg Seasons deer Moose Telemark Tuesday outdoors skiing holidays Fall foliage
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike