I had no choice but to put down the coffee cup and grab the camera this morning. As you can see in today’s featured photo, the hardwood trees are mostly bare. The softwoods are the flora stars of this morning’s momentary sunrise show, caught unfolding before the backdrop of Pitchoff and Cascade Mountains.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to my Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
nature Telemark Tuesday Lake Placid yoga Bears Black bears Ziggy Wildlife outdoor recreation Fall weather Adirondack Real Estate Market deer Adirondack views skiing Lake Placid Real Estate The Adirondack Lifestyle outdoor living Adirondack Great Camp Fall foliage outdoors backcountry skiing cross-country skiing maple syrup swimming Spring Nordic skiing Wildflowers Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Alpine skiing eye candy Real Estate Snow Mt. Marcy trail running wellness Lake Placid the lake foliage Summer Moose Whiteface Mountain Mt. Van Hoevenberg Adirondack Lifestyle hiking Snow Pics
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid