The Lifestyle hound and I were out for his morning constitution when we heard this din over the trees. It sounded like there was a fair amount of disagreement on which route to take south this year.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to my Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Spring nature Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory The Adirondack Lifestyle Black bears wellness Mt. Marcy foliage deer eye candy Telemark Tuesday Adirondack Real Estate Market Whiteface Mountain hiking Mt. Van Hoevenberg Real Estate maple syrup Adirondack Lifestyle Lake Placid yoga Fall foliage Fall outdoor living Wildflowers outdoor recreation trail running Alpine skiing Summer swimming Lake Placid the lake Adirondack Great Camp Moose Bears skiing Nordic skiing backcountry skiing cross-country skiing Snow Lake Placid Real Estate Snow Pics Ziggy Adirondack views Wildlife weather outdoors
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid