The Lifestyle hound and I were out for his morning constitution when we heard this din over the trees. It sounded like there was a fair amount of disagreement on which route to take south this year.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
eye candy foliage yoga Summer skiing Lake Placid the lake Adirondack views trail running Real Estate The Adirondack Lifestyle Telemark Tuesday Bears Spring nature Fall Snow Pics Nordic skiing Adirondack Real Estate Market Mt. Van Hoevenberg Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Snow Wildlife Fall foliage Adirondack Lifestyle Adirondack Great Camp outdoor recreation outdoors Ziggy hiking maple syrup Wildflowers weather swimming cross-country skiing Road Cycling Alpine skiing Whiteface Mountain wellness Lake Placid Real Estate deer Lake Placid Mt. Marcy outdoor living Moose backcountry skiing
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid