The Lifestyle hound and I were out for his morning constitution when we heard this din over the trees. It sounded like there was a fair amount of disagreement on which route to take south this year.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
cross-country skiing Mt. Marcy Bears deer Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Road Cycling Fall foliage Adirondack views Adirondack Real Estate Market weather Mt. Van Hoevenberg outdoors Summer swimming wellness Real Estate Wildflowers Spring outdoor recreation yoga Moose nature backcountry skiing Snow eye candy maple syrup Snow Pics The Adirondack Lifestyle Adirondack Lifestyle Alpine skiing Telemark Tuesday trail running outdoor living Lake Placid the lake Lake Placid skiing Lake Placid Real Estate Adirondack Great Camp Wildlife Nordic skiing Ziggy Fall hiking Whiteface Mountain foliage
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid