This evening’s sunset provided the perfect light for a better-late-than-never Adirondack fall foliage report photograph. Double click on the photo for a larger view of today’s stunning fall foliage sunset.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to my Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
weather yoga Spring Snow Pics Ziggy The Adirondack Lifestyle Black bears trail running Mt. Van Hoevenberg maple syrup foliage Fall foliage Mt. Marcy outdoors Adirondack Great Camp wellness Lake Placid the lake backcountry skiing deer Real Estate Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory outdoor recreation outdoor living Adirondack Real Estate Market Lake Placid Moose swimming Snow cross-country skiing Wildflowers Adirondack Lifestyle Adirondack views Lake Placid Real Estate hiking eye candy Telemark Tuesday Summer Nordic skiing skiing nature Wildlife Bears Alpine skiing Fall Whiteface Mountain
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid