This evening’s sunset provided the perfect light for a better-late-than-never Adirondack fall foliage report photograph. Double click on the photo for a larger view of today’s stunning fall foliage sunset.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Adirondack Lifestyle on Instagram
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Telemark Tuesday deer trail running Lake Placid cross-country skiing weather swimming eye candy Adirondack views Alpine skiing Seasons skiing maple syrup Summer Real Estate Spring hiking foliage Wildlife Whiteface Toll Road outdoors Ziggy yoga wellness Whiteface Mountain outdoor living Fall backcountry skiing The Adirondack Lifestyle outdoor recreation Wildflowers Adirondack Real Estate Market Lake Placid Real Estate Mt. Van Hoevenberg holidays Nordic skiing Fall foliage nature Snow Pics Snow Mt. Marcy Moose Adirondack Lifestyle Adirondack Great Camp
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike