This evening’s sunset provided the perfect light for a better-late-than-never Adirondack fall foliage report photograph. Double click on the photo for a larger view of today’s stunning fall foliage sunset.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Lake Placid Real Estate yoga Whiteface Mountain Bears outdoors Fall Snow Pics Lake Placid the lake foliage nature Fall foliage Ziggy Adirondack Lifestyle Adirondack Real Estate Market trail running Moose Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Wildflowers wellness cross-country skiing swimming Telemark Tuesday hiking Nordic skiing weather Spring Snow Summer Adirondack views Lake Placid Real Estate Adirondack Great Camp Mt. Marcy Road Cycling Mt. Van Hoevenberg eye candy maple syrup Alpine skiing The Adirondack Lifestyle Wildlife outdoor living backcountry skiing skiing outdoor recreation deer
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid