This evening’s sunset provided the perfect light for a better-late-than-never Adirondack fall foliage report photograph. Double click on the photo for a larger view of today’s stunning fall foliage sunset.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Real Estate Lake Placid Snow Pics maple syrup weather deer Fall Telemark Tuesday Lake Placid the lake Nordic skiing Alpine skiing Wildlife Fall foliage skiing Summer outdoors Adirondack views trail running backcountry skiing The Adirondack Lifestyle Spring outdoor living Lake Placid Real Estate Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory wellness Bears Road Cycling Wildflowers cross-country skiing foliage outdoor recreation yoga Snow Mt. Van Hoevenberg Mt. Marcy Adirondack Real Estate Market Adirondack Lifestyle swimming Moose Ziggy hiking Whiteface Mountain nature Adirondack Great Camp eye candy
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid