As you can see in this evening’s view from Le Petite Great Camp, late summer sunsets in the Adirondacks can put early foliage to shame. The rosy pink evening light that now reflects on our southern view is a reminder winter’s Alpenglühen is not far behind.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Lake Placid the lake nature trail running outdoor living Whiteface Mountain Telemark Tuesday skiing Wildlife Summer Snow Fall foliage Lake Placid Real Estate Adirondack Lifestyle outdoor recreation cross-country skiing Adirondack Great Camp Road Cycling maple syrup Mt. Van Hoevenberg Nordic skiing foliage yoga deer Real Estate Adirondack Real Estate Market Snow Pics The Adirondack Lifestyle wellness Bears Alpine skiing weather Fall outdoors eye candy Spring Wildflowers Lake Placid Adirondack views Ziggy backcountry skiing Mt. Marcy hiking Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory swimming Moose
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid