As you can see in this evening’s view from Le Petite Great Camp, late summer sunsets in the Adirondacks can put early foliage to shame. The rosy pink evening light that now reflects on our southern view is a reminder winter’s Alpenglühen is not far behind.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Adirondack Lifestyle on Instagram
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
nature Nordic skiing holidays Lake Placid Real Estate Fall foliage Moose Adirondack Real Estate Market backcountry skiing Snow Seasons foliage maple syrup Real Estate Whiteface Toll Road Fall Snow Pics eye candy wellness cross-country skiing outdoor living deer trail running weather Summer skiing Whiteface Mountain Wildflowers Telemark Tuesday Adirondack Great Camp Adirondack views Lake Placid outdoors hiking Ziggy Wildlife Mt. Van Hoevenberg Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Adirondack Lifestyle Spring swimming Alpine skiing yoga Mt. Marcy outdoor recreation The Adirondack Lifestyle
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike