As you can see in this evening’s view from Le Petite Great Camp, late summer sunsets in the Adirondacks can put early foliage to shame. The rosy pink evening light that now reflects on our southern view is a reminder winter’s Alpenglühen is not far behind.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Real Estate outdoor recreation maple syrup Lake Placid the lake Telemark Tuesday Ziggy Adirondack Property for Sale Wildflowers eye candy Adirondack Real Estate Market Lake Placid skiing Wildlife Snow Pics foliage yoga Adirondack Lifestyle Mt. Marcy Fall deer nature Snow backcountry skiing Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory outdoors trail running The Adirondack Lifestyle Nordic skiing cross-country skiing Lake Placid Real Estate Adirondack Great Camp swimming outdoor living Mt. Van Hoevenberg Moose Bears Spring Adirondack views Whiteface Mountain weather wellness Fall foliage Road Cycling Alpine skiing hiking
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid