Please enjoy today’s eye candy treat from your busy hostess. The scenery has been breathtaking here in Lake Placid recently and today is another opportunity to get outside and enjoy Mother Nature. Carpe Adirondack Diem indeed.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
trail running Wildflowers Spring Snow Telemark Tuesday weather Lake Placid Fall outdoor living outdoor recreation Fall foliage Adirondack Great Camp Real Estate Adirondack views Moose Adirondack Lifestyle Road Cycling Nordic skiing Snow Pics Summer Bears eye candy Mt. Van Hoevenberg Whiteface Mountain deer foliage swimming Alpine skiing Wildlife Mt. Marcy Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Lake Placid the lake The Adirondack Lifestyle nature backcountry skiing outdoors wellness Ziggy hiking skiing cross-country skiing Adirondack Real Estate Market yoga Lake Placid Real Estate maple syrup
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid