Please enjoy today’s eye candy treat from your busy hostess. The scenery has been breathtaking here in Lake Placid recently and today is another opportunity to get outside and enjoy Mother Nature. Carpe Adirondack Diem indeed.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to my Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Mt. Marcy maple syrup Telemark Tuesday foliage Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory The Adirondack Lifestyle Lake Placid the lake trail running Adirondack Great Camp cross-country skiing Adirondack Lifestyle outdoors swimming yoga Alpine skiing wellness outdoor recreation Nordic skiing Moose Adirondack Real Estate Market deer Real Estate Spring eye candy Ziggy Black bears Whiteface Mountain Wildlife nature Lake Placid Lake Placid Real Estate hiking Adirondack views outdoor living Fall foliage Snow Summer Fall Bears weather skiing Wildflowers Snow Pics Mt. Van Hoevenberg backcountry skiing
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid