Please enjoy today’s eye candy treat from your busy hostess. The scenery has been breathtaking here in Lake Placid recently and today is another opportunity to get outside and enjoy Mother Nature. Carpe Adirondack Diem indeed.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Bears Adirondack Real Estate Market yoga Fall foliage Adirondack Great Camp Spring Snow skiing Road Cycling swimming maple syrup Moose outdoor living Wildflowers trail running Lake Placid the lake Lake Placid wellness Lake Placid Real Estate Alpine skiing Ziggy foliage weather Adirondack views cross-country skiing backcountry skiing Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Adirondack Lifestyle Nordic skiing nature Whiteface Mountain Snow Pics The Adirondack Lifestyle Wildlife Mt. Marcy outdoors Summer Real Estate Mt. Van Hoevenberg hiking Fall Telemark Tuesday eye candy deer outdoor recreation
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid