Please enjoy today’s eye candy treat from your busy hostess. The scenery has been breathtaking here in Lake Placid recently and today is another opportunity to get outside and enjoy Mother Nature. Carpe Adirondack Diem indeed.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Adirondack Lifestyle on Instagram
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
outdoor living Nordic skiing Whiteface Mountain Snow Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory trail running Telemark Tuesday Adirondack Real Estate Market holidays hiking wellness Whiteface Toll Road Ziggy outdoor recreation Real Estate cross-country skiing maple syrup Lake Placid Real Estate Fall foliage swimming Adirondack views deer weather Adirondack Great Camp Lake Placid Seasons Wildlife backcountry skiing Alpine skiing outdoors Adirondack Lifestyle Fall skiing nature eye candy yoga foliage The Adirondack Lifestyle Mt. Van Hoevenberg Snow Pics Moose Wildflowers Mt. Marcy Spring Summer
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike