A quickly passing cloudburst left behind a perfect moment of rainbow and moon in the Adirondacks this evening. Click on the image for a larger version of the photograph.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Wildflowers Adirondack Property for Sale outdoor living Adirondack Great Camp nature yoga Telemark Tuesday hiking Lake Placid foliage swimming Mt. Marcy wellness Adirondack Lifestyle The Adirondack Lifestyle Bears Whiteface Mountain Fall Moose Wildlife Real Estate trail running outdoors deer Snow Ziggy Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Road Cycling backcountry skiing Nordic skiing eye candy Mt. Van Hoevenberg Adirondack Real Estate Market Snow Pics cross-country skiing Lake Placid the lake Spring weather Lake Placid Real Estate outdoor recreation Adirondack views maple syrup skiing Fall foliage Alpine skiing
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid