A quickly passing cloudburst left behind a perfect moment of rainbow and moon in the Adirondacks this evening. Click on the image for a larger version of the photograph.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to my Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Spring wellness Mt. Marcy weather Moose maple syrup outdoors Mt. Van Hoevenberg outdoor recreation skiing Adirondack views Fall Adirondack Real Estate Market Summer Nordic skiing Adirondack Lifestyle Snow Pics nature hiking eye candy Lake Placid the lake Telemark Tuesday yoga Fall foliage Alpine skiing swimming Lake Placid Real Estate Ziggy Real Estate Bears Wildflowers Whiteface Mountain foliage Snow The Adirondack Lifestyle Black bears Adirondack Great Camp Lake Placid deer Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory trail running backcountry skiing Wildlife outdoor living cross-country skiing
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid