A quickly passing cloudburst left behind a perfect moment of rainbow and moon in the Adirondacks this evening. Click on the image for a larger version of the photograph.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Whiteface Mountain Lake Placid Adirondack Great Camp swimming skiing Ziggy Adirondack Real Estate Market maple syrup Fall foliage Moose foliage nature Real Estate Adirondack views backcountry skiing Wildflowers deer Road Cycling Adirondack Lifestyle hiking yoga outdoors Lake Placid Real Estate Snow Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory outdoor recreation weather wellness trail running cross-country skiing eye candy Bears Lake Placid the lake Nordic skiing Telemark Tuesday Mt. Marcy outdoor living Spring Fall Snow Pics The Adirondack Lifestyle Alpine skiing Wildlife Summer Mt. Van Hoevenberg
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid