We have reached the time of year in the Adirondacks when some of us dream of snow and wait. We dig the ski gear out of storage, wait for snow, tune the skis, check the weather forecast, and wait for snow. I tell myself, any day now, any day.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to my Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Wildlife eye candy Alpine skiing hiking maple syrup Mt. Van Hoevenberg trail running foliage Whiteface Toll Road Snow Fall foliage Lake Placid the lake Henry's Woods Adirondack Real Estate Market Snow Pics Adirondack Great Camp Fall Adirondack Property for Sale Telemark Tuesday swimming deer skiing Nordic skiing weather Wildflowers backcountry skiing outdoor living cross-country skiing outdoors Moose The Adirondack Lifestyle Mt. Marcy yoga outdoor recreation Lake Placid Real Estate Adirondack views Spring Real Estate nature Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Lake Placid Ziggy Whiteface Mountain hikes wellness
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid
- New York State Seeking Adirondack Moose
- Adirondack Moose Alert
- First Snow of the Season on Mt. Marcy in the Adirondack High Peaks