We have reached the time of year in the Adirondacks when some of us dream of snow and wait. We dig the ski gear out of storage, wait for snow, tune the skis, check the weather forecast, and wait for snow. I tell myself, any day now, any day.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to my Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Lake Placid Real Estate Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Whiteface Mountain Adirondack views Mt. Van Hoevenberg Telemark Tuesday Bears foliage cross-country skiing outdoor recreation Lake Placid nature yoga trail running Wildflowers maple syrup outdoors Spring Moose weather Alpine skiing Summer Ziggy Fall wellness Fall foliage skiing Snow Pics Mt. Marcy hiking eye candy Adirondack Real Estate Market outdoor living Adirondack Great Camp Ironman swimming Nordic skiing backcountry skiing deer Snow Real Estate Lake Placid the lake Wildlife The Adirondack Lifestyle hikes
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- New York State Seeking Adirondack Moose