We have reached the time of year in the Adirondacks when some of us dream of snow and wait. We dig the ski gear out of storage, wait for snow, tune the skis, check the weather forecast, and wait for snow. I tell myself, any day now, any day.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Mt. Marcy Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory cross-country skiing outdoor recreation swimming Wildlife Real Estate Fall skiing The Adirondack Lifestyle Whiteface Mountain Telemark Tuesday Road Cycling yoga backcountry skiing Adirondack Real Estate Market deer Alpine skiing hiking Ziggy trail running outdoor living Snow Pics Bears nature wellness Fall foliage foliage Adirondack views Lake Placid Real Estate Lake Placid the lake outdoors Lake Placid Adirondack Lifestyle weather Nordic skiing Summer Spring eye candy maple syrup Wildflowers Adirondack Great Camp Snow Mt. Van Hoevenberg Moose
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid