We have reached the time of year in the Adirondacks when some of us dream of snow and wait. We dig the ski gear out of storage, wait for snow, tune the skis, check the weather forecast, and wait for snow. I tell myself, any day now, any day.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to my Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Adirondack views Snow Real Estate outdoor living backcountry skiing Spring deer Ironman Telemark Tuesday Adirondack Real Estate Market Bears wellness Seasons Moose The Adirondack Lifestyle maple syrup Fall Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Black bears Wildlife outdoors Fall foliage hiking Wildflowers eye candy nature Lake Placid swimming outdoor recreation skiing yoga foliage trail running Whiteface Mountain cross-country skiing Ziggy Lake Placid Real Estate Alpine skiing Snow Pics weather Mt. Van Hoevenberg Mt. Marcy Lake Placid the lake Adirondack Great Camp Nordic skiing
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks