We have reached the time of year in the Adirondacks when some of us dream of snow and wait. We dig the ski gear out of storage, wait for snow, tune the skis, check the weather forecast, and wait for snow. I tell myself, any day now, any day.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to my Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory nature maple syrup Adirondack Great Camp Lake Placid Wildflowers Ironman hikes Mt. Marcy outdoors yoga hiking Fall Lake Placid Real Estate Snow Fall foliage deer wellness swimming outdoor recreation Spring weather skiing Mt. Van Hoevenberg Snow Pics Moose The Adirondack Lifestyle Henry's Woods backcountry skiing Adirondack views Telemark Tuesday Nordic skiing trail running Wildlife Adirondack Real Estate Market eye candy Lake Placid the lake foliage Alpine skiing cross-country skiing outdoor living Real Estate Ziggy Whiteface Mountain Whiteface Toll Road
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid
- New York State Seeking Adirondack Moose
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Adirondack Moose Alert