We have reached the time of year in the Adirondacks when some of us dream of snow and wait. We dig the ski gear out of storage, wait for snow, tune the skis, check the weather forecast, and wait for snow. I tell myself, any day now, any day.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to my Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Lake Placid Real Estate outdoor living Telemark Tuesday swimming cross-country skiing Snow Moose Real Estate weather skiing Wildlife Lake Placid Alpine skiing Snow Pics Adirondack Lifestyle Fall Adirondack Great Camp maple syrup Ziggy Summer outdoor recreation Black bears Adirondack views outdoors hiking nature backcountry skiing Bears eye candy Nordic skiing Mt. Marcy trail running Spring The Adirondack Lifestyle yoga Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Wildflowers deer Fall foliage Whiteface Mountain Mt. Van Hoevenberg foliage Adirondack Real Estate Market wellness Lake Placid the lake
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks