We have reached the time of year in the Adirondacks when some of us dream of snow and wait. We dig the ski gear out of storage, wait for snow, tune the skis, check the weather forecast, and wait for snow. I tell myself, any day now, any day.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to my Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Wildflowers Real Estate Lake Placid Ziggy nature Mt. Marcy wellness yoga Adirondack Great Camp foliage weather Adirondack views backcountry skiing outdoors Telemark Tuesday maple syrup Mt. Van Hoevenberg Whiteface Mountain outdoor living cross-country skiing Fall eye candy Spring Adirondack Real Estate Market trail running Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Snow Lake Placid the lake Moose deer Wildlife swimming Ironman Summer Fall foliage outdoor recreation Bears Nordic skiing Lake Placid Real Estate hikes hiking Snow Pics Alpine skiing The Adirondack Lifestyle skiing
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike