We have reached the time of year in the Adirondacks when some of us dream of snow and wait. We dig the ski gear out of storage, wait for snow, tune the skis, check the weather forecast, and wait for snow. I tell myself, any day now, any day.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to my Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
swimming Wildlife Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Snow Nordic skiing wellness Lake Placid Moose yoga Adirondack Great Camp Mt. Van Hoevenberg trail running Black bears Wildflowers hiking outdoor recreation Fall foliage Summer Whiteface Mountain outdoor living Telemark Tuesday Real Estate backcountry skiing nature Spring foliage Adirondack Real Estate Market Alpine skiing Lake Placid Real Estate The Adirondack Lifestyle cross-country skiing Lake Placid the lake Fall outdoors Mt. Marcy maple syrup skiing Adirondack views Ziggy Adirondack Lifestyle weather Snow Pics deer eye candy Bears
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks