We have reached the time of year in the Adirondacks when some of us dream of snow and wait. We dig the ski gear out of storage, wait for snow, tune the skis, check the weather forecast, and wait for snow. I tell myself, any day now, any day.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Adirondack Lifestyle on Instagram
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Wildflowers outdoor recreation outdoors The Adirondack Lifestyle deer Whiteface Mountain Adirondack Lifestyle Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory hiking skiing Spring maple syrup eye candy Mt. Van Hoevenberg trail running backcountry skiing Ziggy Snow nature Adirondack Real Estate Market Lake Placid Real Estate weather Real Estate yoga Nordic skiing Wildlife Seasons cross-country skiing Telemark Tuesday Adirondack views holidays Fall foliage Snow Pics Fall foliage Whiteface Toll Road swimming wellness Lake Placid outdoor living Mt. Marcy Moose Alpine skiing Summer Adirondack Great Camp
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike