We have reached the time of year in the Adirondacks when some of us dream of snow and wait. We dig the ski gear out of storage, wait for snow, tune the skis, check the weather forecast, and wait for snow. I tell myself, any day now, any day.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to my Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Mt. Van Hoevenberg Lake Placid Whiteface Toll Road Ironman Snow Pics foliage Adirondack Real Estate Market hikes outdoor recreation Adirondack views trail running skiing The Adirondack Lifestyle Wildlife swimming Moose Lake Placid Real Estate Adirondack Property for Sale Real Estate Wildflowers Fall foliage Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory outdoor living outdoors cross-country skiing Lake Placid the lake Mt. Marcy hiking backcountry skiing Spring wellness Alpine skiing Henry's Woods Telemark Tuesday Snow Adirondack Great Camp yoga nature Ziggy maple syrup Fall Whiteface Mountain Nordic skiing deer weather
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid
- New York State Seeking Adirondack Moose
- Adirondack Moose Alert
- First Snow of the Season on Mt. Marcy in the Adirondack High Peaks