We have reached the time of year in the Adirondacks when some of us dream of snow and wait. We dig the ski gear out of storage, wait for snow, tune the skis, check the weather forecast, and wait for snow. I tell myself, any day now, any day.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to my Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Lake Placid Real Estate foliage Fall foliage backcountry skiing Wildflowers Mt. Van Hoevenberg Spring Bears Black bears Adirondack Lifestyle Ziggy Adirondack Real Estate Market Whiteface Mountain Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory hiking Wildlife outdoor living yoga Snow Pics Lake Placid swimming outdoors deer Adirondack views Nordic skiing Adirondack Great Camp trail running Snow nature The Adirondack Lifestyle Alpine skiing outdoor recreation maple syrup Moose wellness Real Estate Mt. Marcy Fall Summer eye candy Telemark Tuesday cross-country skiing weather Lake Placid the lake skiing
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid