We have reached the time of year in the Adirondacks when some of us dream of snow and wait. We dig the ski gear out of storage, wait for snow, tune the skis, check the weather forecast, and wait for snow. I tell myself, any day now, any day.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to my Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
trail running swimming Lake Placid Real Estate nature Adirondack Property for Sale skiing Adirondack Great Camp yoga The Adirondack Lifestyle Moose Adirondack views Lake Placid hikes foliage Spring Alpine skiing Fall Ironman Whiteface Toll Road Lake Placid the lake outdoor recreation Snow Pics cross-country skiing Henry's Woods deer Telemark Tuesday Ziggy hiking Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Mt. Van Hoevenberg Mt. Marcy weather Whiteface Mountain Nordic skiing backcountry skiing outdoors Lake Placid Horse Shows Wildflowers outdoor living Fall foliage Real Estate Snow wellness Adirondack Real Estate Market maple syrup
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid
- New York State Seeking Adirondack Moose
- Adirondack Moose Alert
- First Snow of the Season on Mt. Marcy in the Adirondack High Peaks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike