We have reached the time of year in the Adirondacks when some of us dream of snow and wait. We dig the ski gear out of storage, wait for snow, tune the skis, check the weather forecast, and wait for snow. I tell myself, any day now, any day.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to my Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Adirondack Lifestyle Ziggy trail running weather Real Estate Adirondack Great Camp Whiteface Mountain skiing nature Telemark Tuesday eye candy cross-country skiing Lake Placid foliage Black bears Fall foliage outdoor living Nordic skiing Fall Adirondack views yoga Alpine skiing maple syrup Bears The Adirondack Lifestyle swimming Wildflowers hiking Snow Spring Moose Snow Pics Mt. Van Hoevenberg Mt. Marcy Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory wellness Lake Placid the lake deer Lake Placid Real Estate outdoors Adirondack Real Estate Market backcountry skiing outdoor recreation Wildlife Summer
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid