We have reached the time of year in the Adirondacks when some of us dream of snow and wait. We dig the ski gear out of storage, wait for snow, tune the skis, check the weather forecast, and wait for snow. I tell myself, any day now, any day.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to my Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Adirondack Real Estate Market backcountry skiing Lake Placid Real Estate Spring Bears Telemark Tuesday Ziggy outdoor living skiing outdoor recreation Adirondack views Adirondack Lifestyle Lake Placid nature Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Fall foliage Real Estate foliage Snow swimming cross-country skiing wellness Wildlife eye candy Alpine skiing Moose Mt. Van Hoevenberg Summer trail running Fall Adirondack Great Camp deer yoga Black bears The Adirondack Lifestyle Wildflowers Whiteface Mountain maple syrup weather Mt. Marcy Nordic skiing Snow Pics outdoors hiking Lake Placid the lake
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid