We have reached the time of year in the Adirondacks when some of us dream of snow and wait. We dig the ski gear out of storage, wait for snow, tune the skis, check the weather forecast, and wait for snow. I tell myself, any day now, any day.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to my Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
yoga skiing Snow Whiteface Mountain Summer Moose foliage Adirondack Lifestyle Nordic skiing Mt. Van Hoevenberg Lake Placid Fall outdoor recreation backcountry skiing Real Estate Wildflowers swimming deer cross-country skiing Telemark Tuesday Snow Pics wellness Lake Placid Real Estate maple syrup Spring nature hiking Ziggy Fall foliage weather Adirondack Real Estate Market Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory outdoor living Adirondack views Adirondack Great Camp outdoors Bears trail running Alpine skiing eye candy The Adirondack Lifestyle Wildlife Lake Placid the lake Black bears Mt. Marcy
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks