We have reached the time of year in the Adirondacks when some of us dream of snow and wait. We dig the ski gear out of storage, wait for snow, tune the skis, check the weather forecast, and wait for snow. I tell myself, any day now, any day.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to my Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
hikes maple syrup Real Estate Lake Placid Real Estate Snow deer Adirondack Great Camp cross-country skiing Adirondack Real Estate Market The Adirondack Lifestyle Adirondack views backcountry skiing trail running swimming Lake Placid the lake Adirondack Property for Sale Moose Spring Mt. Van Hoevenberg Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Mt. Marcy Alpine skiing Fall wellness Ironman Telemark Tuesday weather eye candy Snow Pics Lake Placid yoga outdoor living Wildlife hiking nature outdoors Fall foliage Wildflowers skiing foliage Nordic skiing Whiteface Mountain Ziggy Henry's Woods outdoor recreation
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid
- New York State Seeking Adirondack Moose
- Adirondack Moose Alert
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks