We have reached the time of year in the Adirondacks when some of us dream of snow and wait. We dig the ski gear out of storage, wait for snow, tune the skis, check the weather forecast, and wait for snow. I tell myself, any day now, any day.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to my Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
foliage trail running nature Ironman Lake Placid Spring Alpine skiing yoga outdoors maple syrup Nordic skiing swimming Mt. Marcy Wildlife Snow Pics Moose cross-country skiing backcountry skiing Fall foliage Real Estate Adirondack views weather Whiteface Mountain Fall Lake Placid Real Estate outdoor recreation skiing The Adirondack Lifestyle outdoor living Bears Ziggy eye candy Telemark Tuesday wellness deer Mt. Van Hoevenberg hiking Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Snow Wildflowers Adirondack Great Camp Adirondack Real Estate Market Black bears Lake Placid the lake Seasons
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks