We have reached the time of year in the Adirondacks when some of us dream of snow and wait. We dig the ski gear out of storage, wait for snow, tune the skis, check the weather forecast, and wait for snow. I tell myself, any day now, any day.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to my Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Moose Alpine skiing Adirondack Real Estate Market Ziggy Real Estate Adirondack Property for Sale hiking wellness Snow Pics outdoor living Fall The Adirondack Lifestyle Whiteface Toll Road Snow Spring Telemark Tuesday Wildlife Adirondack Great Camp Lake Placid Real Estate Henry's Woods Whiteface Mountain Lake Placid swimming Nordic skiing hikes Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory weather trail running Mt. Marcy outdoor recreation Ironman deer outdoors Wildflowers skiing cross-country skiing Lake Placid the lake Adirondack views foliage backcountry skiing yoga Mt. Van Hoevenberg Fall foliage maple syrup nature
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid
- New York State Seeking Adirondack Moose
- Adirondack Moose Alert
- First Snow of the Season on Mt. Marcy in the Adirondack High Peaks