We have reached the time of year in the Adirondacks when some of us dream of snow and wait. We dig the ski gear out of storage, wait for snow, tune the skis, check the weather forecast, and wait for snow. I tell myself, any day now, any day.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to my Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Telemark Tuesday outdoor recreation cross-country skiing Snow Pics Adirondack Lifestyle Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory yoga maple syrup The Adirondack Lifestyle Mt. Van Hoevenberg outdoors hiking Whiteface Mountain Real Estate weather Mt. Marcy Alpine skiing trail running Adirondack Great Camp Wildlife deer Nordic skiing eye candy Black bears outdoor living Wildflowers Fall foliage Snow backcountry skiing Adirondack Real Estate Market nature Adirondack views Lake Placid Spring wellness swimming skiing Fall foliage Summer Lake Placid the lake Bears Ziggy Moose Lake Placid Real Estate
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid