We have reached the time of year in the Adirondacks when some of us dream of snow and wait. We dig the ski gear out of storage, wait for snow, tune the skis, check the weather forecast, and wait for snow. I tell myself, any day now, any day.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to my Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Fall wellness Nordic skiing eye candy outdoor living Moose Adirondack Real Estate Market Spring Whiteface Mountain Lake Placid Real Estate foliage outdoor recreation Wildflowers backcountry skiing cross-country skiing Adirondack Great Camp skiing maple syrup hiking Lake Placid Ironman Lake Placid the lake Mt. Marcy Telemark Tuesday Adirondack views Fall foliage Real Estate Wildlife outdoors Summer Snow The Adirondack Lifestyle yoga Snow Pics swimming deer Ziggy weather Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory nature Bears Alpine skiing hikes trail running Mt. Van Hoevenberg
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike