We have reached the time of year in the Adirondacks when some of us dream of snow and wait. We dig the ski gear out of storage, wait for snow, tune the skis, check the weather forecast, and wait for snow. I tell myself, any day now, any day.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to my Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Lake Placid the lake outdoors trail running skiing Adirondack views Mt. Van Hoevenberg wellness Wildflowers outdoor living Real Estate Black bears backcountry skiing eye candy Fall foliage Nordic skiing Lake Placid Snow Pics Lake Placid Real Estate outdoor recreation Bears Snow weather maple syrup yoga Telemark Tuesday cross-country skiing Ziggy Wildlife Adirondack Lifestyle swimming Adirondack Great Camp Moose Adirondack Real Estate Market Mt. Marcy foliage Spring nature Summer Alpine skiing Whiteface Mountain The Adirondack Lifestyle deer hiking Fall
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks