We have reached the time of year in the Adirondacks when some of us dream of snow and wait. We dig the ski gear out of storage, wait for snow, tune the skis, check the weather forecast, and wait for snow. I tell myself, any day now, any day.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Telemark Tuesday Snow Lake Placid Real Estate Lake Placid the lake Fall backcountry skiing Summer outdoor living outdoors Mt. Marcy Lake Placid Road Cycling Adirondack views Snow Pics Spring Nordic skiing wellness Mt. Van Hoevenberg Adirondack Great Camp Ziggy trail running swimming Adirondack Lifestyle Alpine skiing Fall foliage foliage deer skiing weather nature Moose maple syrup yoga The Adirondack Lifestyle Bears Real Estate Whiteface Mountain Wildlife eye candy Wildflowers Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory outdoor recreation cross-country skiing Adirondack Real Estate Market hiking
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid