We have reached the time of year in the Adirondacks when some of us dream of snow and wait. We dig the ski gear out of storage, wait for snow, tune the skis, check the weather forecast, and wait for snow. I tell myself, any day now, any day.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to my Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
weather Lake Placid Real Estate yoga Alpine skiing Bears Spring Fall Lake Placid the lake cross-country skiing Adirondack views Adirondack Great Camp backcountry skiing Wildflowers foliage Whiteface Mountain Summer hiking skiing Moose Real Estate Fall foliage deer outdoors maple syrup Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory eye candy outdoor living Nordic skiing Mt. Van Hoevenberg The Adirondack Lifestyle Adirondack Lifestyle Mt. Marcy Telemark Tuesday nature wellness Snow Pics Wildlife Snow Black bears Lake Placid Ziggy trail running outdoor recreation Adirondack Real Estate Market swimming
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid