We have reached the time of year in the Adirondacks when some of us dream of snow and wait. We dig the ski gear out of storage, wait for snow, tune the skis, check the weather forecast, and wait for snow. I tell myself, any day now, any day.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to my Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Real Estate wellness deer The Adirondack Lifestyle weather trail running Wildlife outdoors Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Lake Placid Real Estate Ziggy Telemark Tuesday Snow Pics Lake Placid the lake Wildflowers Adirondack Real Estate Market yoga Lake Placid cross-country skiing Fall Fall foliage nature Nordic skiing hikes swimming skiing Mt. Van Hoevenberg Mt. Marcy hiking backcountry skiing Adirondack Great Camp outdoor living Alpine skiing outdoor recreation Spring eye candy Snow Whiteface Toll Road Henry's Woods Adirondack views Whiteface Mountain foliage maple syrup Moose Adirondack Property for Sale
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid
- New York State Seeking Adirondack Moose
- Adirondack Moose Alert
- First Snow of the Season on Mt. Marcy in the Adirondack High Peaks