We have reached the time of year in the Adirondacks when some of us dream of snow and wait. We dig the ski gear out of storage, wait for snow, tune the skis, check the weather forecast, and wait for snow. I tell myself, any day now, any day.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to my Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Fall foliage Nordic skiing Ironman Real Estate deer Alpine skiing Spring The Adirondack Lifestyle swimming Adirondack Great Camp trail running backcountry skiing Ziggy Snow Wildflowers Snow Pics Moose hikes Lake Placid Real Estate Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory foliage Lake Placid Telemark Tuesday nature Wildlife outdoors wellness maple syrup Whiteface Mountain skiing Lake Placid the lake Bears Mt. Marcy Black bears cross-country skiing hiking Mt. Van Hoevenberg outdoor living Fall Adirondack views outdoor recreation Adirondack Real Estate Market yoga weather eye candy
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- New York State Seeking Adirondack Moose