After three days of gray and drizzle in the Adirondacks, the clouds lifted this afternoon to reveal Mount Marcy and glorious fall colors. Even though it is Telemark Tuesday, I couldn’t forget the Adirondack Fall Foliage report: it is looking good in the Adirondacks these days!
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to my Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Snow Pics Lake Placid Alpine skiing Ziggy hiking Lake Placid the lake swimming Fall foliage skiing Bears Whiteface Mountain Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory cross-country skiing The Adirondack Lifestyle Spring weather eye candy outdoors Lake Placid Real Estate Adirondack views Snow trail running Adirondack Real Estate Market yoga foliage Mt. Marcy Fall Wildlife Adirondack Great Camp Mt. Van Hoevenberg Black bears Telemark Tuesday Nordic skiing nature outdoor living backcountry skiing Real Estate outdoor recreation Wildflowers Moose Adirondack Lifestyle deer Summer maple syrup wellness
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid