After three days of gray and drizzle in the Adirondacks, the clouds lifted this afternoon to reveal Mount Marcy and glorious fall colors. Even though it is Telemark Tuesday, I couldn’t forget the Adirondack Fall Foliage report: it is looking good in the Adirondacks these days!
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
nature Ziggy Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory hiking Nordic skiing Mt. Van Hoevenberg backcountry skiing Real Estate outdoor recreation Lake Placid the lake foliage Wildlife Lake Placid Bears Adirondack Great Camp maple syrup Whiteface Mountain weather Lake Placid Real Estate Snow Wildflowers outdoor living wellness Fall foliage eye candy The Adirondack Lifestyle Adirondack Lifestyle Summer Adirondack Real Estate Market Mt. Marcy Snow Pics trail running Road Cycling skiing Fall Spring Moose Alpine skiing deer cross-country skiing swimming yoga outdoors Adirondack views Telemark Tuesday
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid