After three days of gray and drizzle in the Adirondacks, the clouds lifted this afternoon to reveal Mount Marcy and glorious fall colors. Even though it is Telemark Tuesday, I couldn’t forget the Adirondack Fall Foliage report: it is looking good in the Adirondacks these days!
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
outdoor recreation cross-country skiing Telemark Tuesday Wildlife hiking Adirondack views maple syrup Adirondack Real Estate Market backcountry skiing wellness foliage Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Mt. Van Hoevenberg Lake Placid Real Estate Adirondack Lifestyle Lake Placid Ziggy Bears Road Cycling trail running Nordic skiing Whiteface Mountain swimming Spring The Adirondack Lifestyle Moose skiing Lake Placid the lake Wildflowers Mt. Marcy Alpine skiing Snow outdoor living Real Estate Snow Pics Fall deer Fall foliage yoga nature Adirondack Great Camp Summer eye candy weather outdoors
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid