After three days of gray and drizzle in the Adirondacks, the clouds lifted this afternoon to reveal Mount Marcy and glorious fall colors. Even though it is Telemark Tuesday, I couldn’t forget the Adirondack Fall Foliage report: it is looking good in the Adirondacks these days!
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Summer Snow Pics Adirondack Real Estate Market Spring Wildflowers Wildlife Fall foliage maple syrup The Adirondack Lifestyle Nordic skiing Adirondack Great Camp eye candy Bears outdoor recreation foliage yoga Whiteface Mountain outdoors Seasons Snow Adirondack views backcountry skiing trail running nature Telemark Tuesday weather deer outdoor living Lake Placid Real Estate Fall Mt. Van Hoevenberg Ziggy cross-country skiing hiking Alpine skiing Lake Placid the lake Adirondack Lifestyle Mt. Marcy swimming wellness skiing Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Real Estate Moose Lake Placid
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike