Late spring lupines at Adirondack Lifestyle Headquarters.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Lake Placid Real Estate Spring Adirondack Lifestyle Wildlife Lake Placid the lake foliage weather Adirondack views Ziggy nature Nordic skiing The Adirondack Lifestyle swimming deer cross-country skiing Lake Placid Adirondack Real Estate Market wellness Telemark Tuesday outdoor living Mt. Marcy Real Estate Fall skiing Road Cycling Fall foliage Snow yoga Whiteface Mountain Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Adirondack Great Camp Summer Mt. Van Hoevenberg Moose maple syrup outdoor recreation Alpine skiing eye candy outdoors Snow Pics Wildflowers backcountry skiing Bears trail running hiking
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks