Hikers and those planning to camp should remember winter conditions prevail in the Adirondacks this weekend.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to my Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
swimming Adirondack views Real Estate Telemark Tuesday Summer Ziggy eye candy Fall Fall foliage hiking backcountry skiing outdoor living wellness Moose Nordic skiing Whiteface Mountain Alpine skiing Adirondack Real Estate Market foliage Lake Placid Real Estate Mt. Marcy The Adirondack Lifestyle nature Mt. Van Hoevenberg yoga Adirondack Lifestyle weather deer cross-country skiing Adirondack Great Camp Bears Snow Snow Pics outdoors Wildflowers Lake Placid maple syrup skiing Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory trail running Black bears Lake Placid the lake Wildlife outdoor recreation Spring
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid