Hikers and those planning to camp should remember winter conditions prevail in the Adirondacks this weekend.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Nordic skiing Lake Placid Lake Placid the lake Wildlife weather outdoor living Whiteface Mountain Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Snow Pics Wildflowers wellness Fall foliage swimming Spring cross-country skiing trail running nature Road Cycling Snow foliage yoga Lake Placid Real Estate outdoor recreation Ziggy deer Bears outdoors hiking Mt. Marcy Adirondack Great Camp backcountry skiing Alpine skiing Adirondack Lifestyle Mt. Van Hoevenberg Summer maple syrup Fall eye candy skiing Real Estate The Adirondack Lifestyle Adirondack views Moose Adirondack Real Estate Market Telemark Tuesday
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid