Hikers and those planning to camp should remember winter conditions prevail in the Adirondacks this weekend.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Adirondack Lifestyle on Instagram
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Mt. Van Hoevenberg Adirondack Lifestyle outdoors Snow The Adirondack Lifestyle outdoor living Ziggy Adirondack views Summer trail running Wildflowers Fall foliage cross-country skiing Whiteface Toll Road Nordic skiing Telemark Tuesday wellness Lake Placid Real Estate Real Estate Adirondack Real Estate Market Wildlife skiing Spring Moose nature Lake Placid swimming Whiteface Mountain Mt. Marcy Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory holidays deer foliage weather hiking Alpine skiing eye candy Seasons backcountry skiing Snow Pics outdoor recreation Adirondack Great Camp yoga Fall maple syrup
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike