Hikers and those planning to camp should remember winter conditions prevail in the Adirondacks this weekend.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
foliage nature Lake Placid the lake outdoor recreation Adirondack Great Camp Bears Adirondack Real Estate Market backcountry skiing Whiteface Mountain Wildflowers Telemark Tuesday deer hiking Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory outdoor living Snow Mt. Van Hoevenberg Moose Road Cycling cross-country skiing Ziggy skiing swimming Adirondack views Adirondack Lifestyle weather Summer Mt. Marcy trail running The Adirondack Lifestyle Alpine skiing outdoors Spring Wildlife yoga Fall foliage Real Estate wellness eye candy maple syrup Lake Placid Real Estate Lake Placid Snow Pics Fall Nordic skiing
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid