Adirondack Wild Turkey running display.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Bears Lake Placid Real Estate Adirondack Real Estate Market weather Mt. Marcy Wildflowers foliage Alpine skiing Adirondack views nature cross-country skiing Moose Snow maple syrup Summer backcountry skiing Telemark Tuesday Whiteface Mountain skiing hiking wellness Nordic skiing Road Cycling Spring outdoor recreation deer yoga outdoor living Snow Pics swimming Mt. Van Hoevenberg Real Estate trail running eye candy Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory The Adirondack Lifestyle Wildlife Adirondack Great Camp Adirondack Lifestyle Lake Placid the lake outdoors Lake Placid Fall foliage Fall Ziggy
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks