Spring skiing through the sugar bush in the Adirondacks.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Adirondack Real Estate Market trail running skiing Road Cycling The Adirondack Lifestyle Whiteface Mountain deer cross-country skiing Wildflowers Real Estate outdoor living Lake Placid the lake hiking outdoors Fall backcountry skiing Moose Nordic skiing Summer swimming Lake Placid Mt. Van Hoevenberg Snow Pics Mt. Marcy Adirondack Great Camp Snow Ziggy Spring yoga Adirondack Lifestyle Adirondack views maple syrup foliage Alpine skiing wellness Telemark Tuesday Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Bears weather eye candy Wildlife Lake Placid Real Estate nature outdoor recreation Fall foliage
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid