Happily, we made it through the Mayan Apocalypse and are all still here on earth. I suggest we celebrate in a seasonally appropriate fashion and have some fun outside. Happy winter!
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Adirondack Lifestyle on Instagram
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Lake Placid Summer maple syrup swimming Adirondack Great Camp Adirondack Lifestyle Alpine skiing trail running yoga outdoors Snow Mt. Van Hoevenberg Snow Pics holidays weather backcountry skiing Lake Placid Real Estate Wildlife nature Nordic skiing outdoor recreation deer Spring Real Estate Adirondack views Wildflowers Seasons Mt. Marcy Moose cross-country skiing Fall foliage foliage eye candy skiing Whiteface Toll Road Telemark Tuesday Fall outdoor living wellness The Adirondack Lifestyle Ziggy hiking Adirondack Real Estate Market Whiteface Mountain
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike