Happily, we made it through the Mayan Apocalypse and are all still here on earth. I suggest we celebrate in a seasonally appropriate fashion and have some fun outside. Happy winter!
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to my Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
skiing swimming Ziggy hiking weather Wildflowers Adirondack views wellness eye candy Snow Pics maple syrup deer outdoor living Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory outdoor recreation Wildlife Lake Placid Real Estate yoga Lake Placid the lake Mt. Marcy cross-country skiing backcountry skiing Adirondack Lifestyle Adirondack Great Camp Fall foliage Snow The Adirondack Lifestyle Spring Telemark Tuesday Fall foliage Nordic skiing Real Estate Moose outdoors Whiteface Mountain Bears nature Lake Placid Summer Alpine skiing Adirondack Real Estate Market trail running Black bears Mt. Van Hoevenberg
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid