Happily, we made it through the Mayan Apocalypse and are all still here on earth. I suggest we celebrate in a seasonally appropriate fashion and have some fun outside. Happy winter!
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
yoga Road Cycling The Adirondack Lifestyle Mt. Van Hoevenberg foliage Wildlife Fall foliage skiing Fall Lake Placid Real Estate wellness Snow Pics Adirondack Lifestyle Moose weather Snow Nordic skiing Ziggy Spring deer nature Wildflowers outdoors Lake Placid the lake Adirondack views outdoor living Telemark Tuesday Alpine skiing Adirondack Great Camp backcountry skiing maple syrup Adirondack Real Estate Market Adirondack Property for Sale outdoor recreation Mt. Marcy Real Estate Whiteface Mountain cross-country skiing eye candy Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory hiking trail running Lake Placid swimming Bears
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid