Happily, we made it through the Mayan Apocalypse and are all still here on earth. I suggest we celebrate in a seasonally appropriate fashion and have some fun outside. Happy winter!
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Adirondack Real Estate Market wellness yoga weather Adirondack views The Adirondack Lifestyle Lake Placid Real Estate Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory hiking Ziggy foliage maple syrup Snow Road Cycling eye candy Mt. Marcy Fall Real Estate Nordic skiing nature cross-country skiing Whiteface Mountain Wildflowers Mt. Van Hoevenberg backcountry skiing Adirondack Great Camp deer Lake Placid the lake Snow Pics outdoors Fall foliage outdoor recreation outdoor living swimming Telemark Tuesday Spring skiing Alpine skiing Moose Summer Bears Wildlife trail running Lake Placid Adirondack Lifestyle
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid