The Sunday after Thanksgiving is traditionally associated with shopping for turns and venison in the Adirondacks.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
foliage outdoors Lake Placid Real Estate trail running Telemark Tuesday The Adirondack Lifestyle wellness cross-country skiing yoga Road Cycling Adirondack Real Estate Market deer Adirondack Great Camp Summer Snow Pics Snow maple syrup weather outdoor living Ziggy Real Estate Lake Placid the lake Alpine skiing Nordic skiing Bears Mt. Marcy skiing nature Wildlife Lake Placid Mt. Van Hoevenberg Whiteface Mountain hiking Moose Wildflowers backcountry skiing eye candy swimming Spring outdoor recreation Adirondack Lifestyle Fall Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Fall foliage Adirondack views
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid