The Sunday after Thanksgiving is traditionally associated with shopping for turns and venison in the Adirondacks.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Adirondack Lifestyle on Instagram
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
skiing outdoors outdoor recreation Lake Placid Real Estate wellness Adirondack Real Estate Market Moose nature Fall Ziggy Spring Snow The Adirondack Lifestyle Seasons foliage Snow Pics weather Whiteface Mountain Telemark Tuesday hiking maple syrup Real Estate deer backcountry skiing Mt. Marcy trail running Summer holidays Mt. Van Hoevenberg Alpine skiing Adirondack Great Camp Wildlife Adirondack views swimming Adirondack Lifestyle Whiteface Toll Road Wildflowers cross-country skiing outdoor living eye candy yoga Lake Placid Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Nordic skiing Fall foliage
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike