The Sunday after Thanksgiving is traditionally associated with shopping for turns and venison in the Adirondacks.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to my Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Mt. Marcy nature The Adirondack Lifestyle Bears Real Estate outdoors outdoor living Snow Ziggy Lake Placid the lake Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Wildlife skiing wellness Alpine skiing Whiteface Mountain Snow Pics Adirondack Lifestyle deer Telemark Tuesday Black bears Fall Wildflowers Nordic skiing Spring Adirondack Real Estate Market eye candy Lake Placid Real Estate hiking backcountry skiing weather Summer yoga outdoor recreation maple syrup Adirondack views Lake Placid trail running Adirondack Great Camp swimming cross-country skiing foliage Fall foliage Moose Mt. Van Hoevenberg
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid