The Sunday after Thanksgiving is traditionally associated with shopping for turns and venison in the Adirondacks.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Wildflowers eye candy Adirondack Lifestyle Lake Placid the lake Snow foliage Telemark Tuesday Road Cycling Alpine skiing Lake Placid Real Estate Fall foliage backcountry skiing Adirondack views Moose Lake Placid outdoor recreation outdoor living weather Adirondack Great Camp nature Nordic skiing cross-country skiing Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory yoga trail running Mt. Van Hoevenberg outdoors Summer Real Estate Mt. Marcy Bears Whiteface Mountain skiing wellness Snow Pics maple syrup Fall Adirondack Real Estate Market swimming Wildlife deer hiking The Adirondack Lifestyle Ziggy Spring
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid