The gray sky, low clouds, and heavy mist provide the perfect canvas for today’s performance of Mother Nature’s 2012 Adirondack art show.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
maple syrup Bears skiing Telemark Tuesday backcountry skiing Real Estate Lake Placid Real Estate hiking Adirondack views Nordic skiing Summer outdoor recreation Fall Whiteface Mountain Wildflowers foliage Moose nature eye candy Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Ziggy weather Mt. Van Hoevenberg Fall foliage Mt. Marcy Spring outdoors Adirondack Lifestyle outdoor living cross-country skiing Lake Placid the lake swimming deer Lake Placid Adirondack Great Camp trail running Adirondack Real Estate Market Road Cycling Snow Alpine skiing yoga The Adirondack Lifestyle Snow Pics Wildlife wellness
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid