The gray sky, low clouds, and heavy mist provide the perfect canvas for today’s performance of Mother Nature’s 2012 Adirondack art show.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to my Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Snow Moose Fall Mt. Marcy Adirondack Great Camp weather Whiteface Mountain Fall foliage Alpine skiing The Adirondack Lifestyle Adirondack Real Estate Market Snow Pics Spring eye candy foliage yoga Lake Placid the lake Lake Placid Nordic skiing Adirondack Lifestyle Wildlife Real Estate Adirondack views Mt. Van Hoevenberg Ziggy Bears maple syrup backcountry skiing outdoor living skiing outdoors outdoor recreation Telemark Tuesday Black bears Wildflowers wellness trail running hiking nature Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Summer Lake Placid Real Estate swimming deer cross-country skiing
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid