The gray sky, low clouds, and heavy mist provide the perfect canvas for today’s performance of Mother Nature’s 2012 Adirondack art show.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Spring trail running Bears Snow Moose Ziggy Adirondack views Fall foliage deer Lake Placid Fall Adirondack Great Camp backcountry skiing Mt. Marcy cross-country skiing Mt. Van Hoevenberg maple syrup Road Cycling The Adirondack Lifestyle skiing wellness outdoor living Adirondack Lifestyle weather Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Snow Pics nature Nordic skiing Alpine skiing Real Estate Wildlife Adirondack Real Estate Market outdoors yoga swimming Whiteface Mountain eye candy Telemark Tuesday outdoor recreation hiking foliage Lake Placid the lake Wildflowers Summer Lake Placid Real Estate
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid