The gray sky, low clouds, and heavy mist provide the perfect canvas for today’s performance of Mother Nature’s 2012 Adirondack art show.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Adirondack Lifestyle on Instagram
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Ziggy Nordic skiing outdoors skiing Moose nature Mt. Marcy Adirondack Real Estate Market hiking Lake Placid Lake Placid Real Estate holidays deer backcountry skiing foliage wellness outdoor recreation Whiteface Mountain Summer outdoor living Whiteface Toll Road Fall foliage Seasons trail running maple syrup Adirondack Lifestyle Snow Pics Adirondack Great Camp The Adirondack Lifestyle Fall yoga Wildflowers eye candy Alpine skiing swimming weather Wildlife cross-country skiing Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Real Estate Mt. Van Hoevenberg Adirondack views Telemark Tuesday Spring Snow
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike