Adirondack deer get their winter coats in September.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
outdoor recreation Lake Placid outdoor living outdoors Fall foliage Wildflowers deer Snow foliage Fall Nordic skiing nature Bears Road Cycling Wildlife Real Estate Lake Placid the lake Adirondack Lifestyle Adirondack Great Camp Ziggy Lake Placid Real Estate Adirondack views cross-country skiing wellness Alpine skiing Spring maple syrup backcountry skiing eye candy Summer hiking Moose Whiteface Mountain trail running Mt. Van Hoevenberg Telemark Tuesday skiing swimming Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory weather Snow Pics yoga Mt. Marcy The Adirondack Lifestyle Adirondack Real Estate Market
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks