Adirondack deer get their winter coats in September.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Adirondack Lifestyle on Instagram
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Adirondack Lifestyle deer Mt. Van Hoevenberg Alpine skiing swimming outdoor living yoga foliage nature Whiteface Toll Road The Adirondack Lifestyle maple syrup outdoors holidays Moose weather Spring skiing outdoor recreation Ziggy Fall Adirondack Real Estate Market Real Estate wellness Whiteface Mountain Wildlife Adirondack views Fall foliage Wildflowers trail running hiking Mt. Marcy Nordic skiing cross-country skiing Adirondack Great Camp Lake Placid eye candy Snow Pics Snow Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Summer Telemark Tuesday Lake Placid Real Estate Seasons backcountry skiing
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike