A batch of Adirondack White Wood Violets tucked in a tree stump.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
The Adirondack Lifestyle outdoors deer Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory maple syrup Spring Lake Placid Real Estate Moose Mt. Marcy Lake Placid the lake Nordic skiing eye candy Road Cycling hiking trail running Telemark Tuesday outdoor recreation Bears Alpine skiing Adirondack Lifestyle Fall foliage Adirondack Property for Sale cross-country skiing Snow Real Estate Mt. Van Hoevenberg Wildflowers swimming Lake Placid backcountry skiing Fall Whiteface Mountain weather Snow Pics Adirondack Great Camp skiing outdoor living Wildlife wellness foliage nature Adirondack Real Estate Market Ziggy yoga Adirondack views
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid