A batch of Adirondack White Wood Violets tucked in a tree stump.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Adirondack views deer Spring Lake Placid the lake Adirondack Great Camp Mt. Van Hoevenberg weather trail running Whiteface Mountain Lake Placid Real Estate foliage Bears yoga The Adirondack Lifestyle Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory outdoor recreation Wildflowers outdoor living backcountry skiing hiking Seasons cross-country skiing wellness skiing Wildlife Adirondack Real Estate Market Mt. Marcy Moose swimming outdoors Alpine skiing Fall Snow Real Estate maple syrup Adirondack Lifestyle Nordic skiing nature Lake Placid eye candy Snow Pics Summer Telemark Tuesday Fall foliage Ziggy
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike