Adirondack spring buds and fresh snow on balsams.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Whiteface Mountain swimming eye candy Adirondack Real Estate Market weather Adirondack Great Camp backcountry skiing Wildlife Moose outdoor living Snow Wildflowers Spring deer trail running outdoor recreation Adirondack Lifestyle Adirondack views Fall Mt. Van Hoevenberg Nordic skiing Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory cross-country skiing Snow Pics hiking maple syrup Road Cycling The Adirondack Lifestyle skiing Real Estate Bears outdoors nature Telemark Tuesday Summer foliage yoga Lake Placid Fall foliage Ziggy Lake Placid the lake Alpine skiing Mt. Marcy Lake Placid Real Estate wellness
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks